This is amazing!

Fantastic Mr Fox
Fantastic Mr Fox Posts: 848
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
<hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    And very old
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    This is amazing

...in a funny way!

Sir, we have very different opinions of amazing, plus the phrase "this is amazing" reminds me of Professor Brian C0ck, which makes me dislike it even more.

dont contact me again ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar wrote:
    This is amazing

...in a funny way!

Sir, we have very different opinions of amazing, plus the phrase "this is amazing" reminds me of Professor Brian C0ck, which makes me dislike it even more.

dont contact me again ;)

Brian Cox is awesome.

Amazing - Adjective: Causing great surprise or wonder.

It gave me a great surprise when he smashed into the glass wall.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    i like the bit where the man was nude.
  • Gazlar
    edited March 2012
    Gazlar wrote:
    "this is amazing" reminds me of Professor Brian C0ck, which makes me dislike it even more.

dont contact me again ;)
    Brian Cox is awesome.

I don't think we would get along ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    "this is amazing" reminds me of Professor Brian C0ck, which makes me dislike it even more.

dont contact me again ;)

Brian Cox is awesome.

quote]

I don't think we would get along ;)

How do you know? I'm a nice chap, I'm pretty inoffensive too. I'll hold your hair if you're throwing up, and I'd let you be the big spoon.
  • Gazlar
    Buy all the way through it, I'd just picture Brian Cox and is smug condescending face telling me about all the millions of particles in my sick and pointing out that if my intelligence were represented by just one of those particles, then his knowledge would be the size of the universe.

No no, we could have had something really good, something special, but you had to ruin it, just run off to your fancy quantum physicist and spoon I don't care, i never want to see you again!!!
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Don't try to change me baby.
  • Gazlar
    Sorry, Its not you, its me
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    you seem tense - been off the stalking this weekend?
  • Gazlar
    Cold Turkey, plus engineering works meant I couldn't get a direct train to nottingham and I aint paying for Diesel and driving
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    do you not invoice your stalkees for travel time and expenses?

you can borrow the form i made as a template if you want.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Brian Cox thinks he's awesome.
    :P

I like the guy, though he's become too much of a rockstar scientist really and the shows he's in are dumbed down if also lacking in the sciencey bits. Gets nice trips round the world to show off a bit of non-space scenery as an analogy for stuff in space of course.
  • Gazlar
    deadkenny wrote:
    Brian Cox thinks he's awesome.
    :P

I like the guy,

Screen+shot+2010-06-25+at+08.50.25.png
    Your name vil also go on ze list.................What is it?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp