Toolday morning!

spongtastic
spongtastic Posts: 2,651
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Meh.
Good minion resigned yesterday so today will be trying to replace them for less than the market rate. Thanks HR.
Meh.
Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?

Comments

• Morning homos.

Got paid today. Working my hardest to spend all of my bonus before work. The wife is helping too so it should be achievable.

The rest of the week will consist of me waiting for shiny new things to arrive.

ohyeah!
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    managed a good 7+ hours sleep, not done that in a long time. Think some of managers from other offices are in today.
    suspect a steady stream of work.

pizza and film with a friend tonight.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

My neck is really hurting today, not cool.

Off to look for a new dog with the grandmother, just the thought of it is putting me in a bad mood. She's a fecking nuisance, just tries to cause trouble with everyone because she's so pathetic and bored with her lazy life.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

Today is spent sharing my office with auditors, oh the joys.

Inbetween that it is catch up after spending yesterday with the lawyers, I remember a time when I actual did real work rather than deal with corporate type people.

Laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' corpse-gropers,

Today will largely consist of composites and a few phone calls. Actually, thinking about it, there's a chunk of metal work I need to get sorted into order to do make said composite stuff happen. More workshop stuff - win!

Then it's a ride home and doing some work on SWMBOs bike. Lifes rich tapestry.

Anyhoo, before all of that, there's the obligatory 'first coffee of the day', and possibley some bacony goodness.

In other news, I recently got a new set of bathroom scales and weighed myself for the first time since Dec 2010. I've lost 11kg without really trying. That's a bit of a win - and can probably be used to further justify the addition of bacons to todays eatings.

Onwards! To coffee! And grilled pig flesh!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning,
    I haven't been able to keep any food down since saturday, so I've decided to work from home. I did go in yesterday, but didn't eat. Can't do that again really.

Still, I'm sure I'll get a phone call in a few hours telling me I need to go in. If so, I'll be leaving presents on my managers desk.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Morning Ballbags,

I narrowly avoided a hangover last night, didn't really fancy going riding today feeling crap. Trying to book up a Cwmcarn trip for the Easter hols but waiting to hear from people who need to take time off work - get your ar$e in gear people!

Apart from that it's junior's end of term concert later on and i'll have to sit through a bunch of kids torturing violins and making wailing cats sound musical :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Still sleep deprived from Saturday night, and every muscle seems to be knackered after the saturday bike ride/sunday horse ride/monday yoga. I've just eaten 3 weetabix and am having a cup of tea (I never drink tea) in an attempt to get some work done, after procrastinating the day away yesterday.
    Gym later... joy. Must remember to stretch properly or I'll end up slowly turning into a pretzel tomorrow, like I was doing yesterday.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning pole smokers

I'm sleeping great at the moment. I'm sure that will all go t*ts up when the clocks change on Sunday and I lose an hours sleep, just as I start going back to work :roll:

Todays plans are to possibly go to Manchester for the day. A friend is playing in a concert, and, well she's hot, so I'm going to go ;) Plus, it gets me out of the house, which is more than can be said for my housemates girlfriend, who is basically living with us 24/7. She's just been signed off work for 4 weeks!! Why she's staying here and not at her house is beyond me. She my end up in a ditch with her head backwards at this rate.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

last day in the house today, cant be fucked with packing but i suppose i had better get started in a bit.

apart from that, im doing nowt, have a great day fuckers.
  • Taking the day off tomorrow.

Just booked a skip to be delivered in the morning. Going to have a proper clearout of all the shlt that's accumulated in the garage and the overgrown jungle of a garden in the last 6 months or so tomorrow.
    Garage should be nice and tidy for much fettling when the Reed arrives in a couple of days.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    foxc_uk wrote:
    I'll end up slowly turning into a pretzel tomorrow, like I was doing yesterday.
    FoxC

Remember, men love a bendy woman

Morning scuttlers

Work for 10 hours again today (and tommorrow) which makes Gazlar not overly happy. At least I get to drive in and start and finish at Llandaf which shaves half an hour of the job.

Boiler got fixed in this house and I've got hot water again.

Laterz
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Good morning from the new office!
    Been moving around and faffing with the project manager all day, stress levels were high but are subsiding slightly now i have found out you lot are still obtainable.
    Still no sign of the rear mech hangers that were sent last week, and now moved out of where they were sent:roll:
    So no riding again tonight :(

Right onwards to windows, hot water and heating!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • What a lovely day outside!

I've been playing on the west coast mainline all morning and even the whizzy trains didn't spoil my day.
    Quite nice to be in the great outdoors, have gym laters and then an early night .

Mark out
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    It's nice oop north too, gonna go out for an hour or so on the bike straight after work then tidy the garage to make room for a bit of shelving.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    I swear my ragley is cursed!

In my big off the other week I got the feeling I'd bent more than the rear skewer

Replace the pedals and it still wasnt right, turns out that I have bent the left crank arm or the spindle and the non drive side! Fark! MORE expense

GXP cranks are expensive
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    so went to hospital thinking i was gonna get chopped to bits when they inform me its not really worth the grief! happy with that!

Found this on t'web, should get a response from the valleys! http://www.irb.com/rankings/full.html

laters lovers
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er