ChainReaction: Endura Slick Overshoe Toe cover

Gizmodo
Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
edited March 2012 in Road buying advice
Does anyone else think this product description doesn't sound right for a "Toe Cover"
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=80218
Endura Slick Overshoe Toe Cover Compact overshoe that fits in a jersey pocket High stretch waterproof PU main body fabric Rear panel in lycra for additional accomodation Silicone gripper at ankle hem and on sole strap YKK rear zipper f ...
* Compact overshoe that fits in a jersey pocket
* High stretch waterproof PU main body fabric
* Rear panel in lycra for additional accomodation
* Silicone gripper at ankle hem and on sole strap
* YKK rear zipper for access with sprung puller
* Reflective print bar on rear heel
A zipper and a reflective bar on the heel - of a TOE cover? It doesn't sound right to me.

I sent an email to customerservice@chainreactioncycles.com who replied:
If this specifications are listed on the website that means the item will have all this features. I hope this has been of assistance and if you need any more information dont hesitate to contact us.

Comments

• t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Buy them,complain that they don't match description then watch the page magically change.
  • TommyEss
    TommyEss Posts: 1,855
    They've clearly copy-pasted from the equivalent overshoe spec - what's the problem though, really? You've got a picture and it clearly says it's a toe cover - I'm not quite sure what you're actualy problem is though, unless it's just pedantry?
    Cannondale Synapse 105, Giant Defy 3, Giant Omnium, Giant Trance X2, EMC R1.0, Ridgeback Platinum, On One Il Pompino...