Cycling log iPhone app

I'm wondering is there a free or cheap app that logs my bike ride I dont want the app to log the gps route because I already have a GPS. What I want is the app to be like a calendar and I can input all the ride info. I've already found cycling log I wondering if there is anything else

Comments

• Garmin connect
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    The best I have found is cyclemeter. Not sure its free, but I like the way it works, its reliable, and lets me set up best times to time against etc. And also manages the rides as a calendar.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • evo3ben
    evo3ben Posts: 552
    Endomondo :wink: great app for the iphone and its free!
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    Yup, I use Endomondo too - great app (and free :D ). Does everythng I need it to!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Why on your phone? Surely uploading your GPS data online to something like Strava (my choice, actually offers something more interesting) or Endomondo etc and then getting the phone app would be best. That's what I do.
  • R+P+K
    R+P+K Posts: 49
    If the cloud side of the app goes down (or you are out of data range) the app is useless (e.g. Garmin Connect goes down sometimes).

Cyclemeter stores all of its data locally on the phone but allows you to sync it with online services.
  • lastwords
    lastwords Posts: 304
    +1 for strava
  • R+P+K
    R+P+K Posts: 49
    Endomondo has a nasty problem in that it won't sync back to the phone from the cloud. So, if you remove the app, or choose to buy the paid version, your workouts won't appear on the phone. There is a massive thread of the Endomondo support forums about it. They're promising the feature is coming, but there's been little more news about it.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    R+P+K wrote:
    Endomondo has a nasty problem in that it won't sync back to the phone from the cloud. So, if you remove the app, or choose to buy the paid version, your workouts won't appear on the phone.
    You could always go to the endomondo website on your phone.
  • I7 Extreme
    I7 Extreme Posts: 228
    +1 or +2 for strava
  • Starva or I map my ride
  • Rushmore
    Rushmore Posts: 674
    Strava
    Always remember.... Wherever you go, there you are.

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Here Here, Endomondo, top app, use it every day :D