Four in a car and pop in a hand grenade - who and why?

mfin
mfin Posts: 6,729
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
There's N-reg Ford Fiesta, bit rusty, but nothing that's gonna stop it getting through an MOT, and, for fun, you get to load 4 celebs into it and pop a lovely hand grenade through the sun-roof.

But... who do you pick, and why??

Here's mine...

Bill Oddie - because he simply should not be on the television (or Planet).

John Malkovich - purely on the basis he can't act, is somewhat respected but god knows why, delivers his lines the same way in an action film as he would in a period drama. In short, he's in films, and he ruins them. Tit.

Tony Blair - not for political reasons or iraq etc (although probably more valid), no, for adopting those dumb pauses in his speech that's supposed to be heard as 'sincerity', best example, probably the speech when Di expired. Pecker.

Sharon Osbourne - because, for some reason she thinks she's talented, whereas all she did was start managing one of the best known singers of a genre of music, she can't spot talent any more than any random person, also, for some reason she stinks of aggression, has no humility. Berk.

...anyway, wavey bye-bye to Bill, John, Tony and Shaz.

(IMPORTANT EDIT: For DailyMail-esque readers please answer 'Who are your top 4 annoying celebs? and why?')

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    danny leigh off film 2012 - he is such a tool, so he read a book once on foreign film.

Brian Cox - so he read a book once on stars and stuff

Clive Tyldseley - so he read a book once on how not to hide your support for Man U

Alex Ferguson - this needs no explanation, he was once voted the most hated man in sport*

*actually I may have made that up.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    I know it is a nice day out,but you two can't of got sun stroke or is because you have not been out on your bikes :?: :!: :wink:

people who ride a bike for getting to .... :wink: :shock: :? :lol: see other topics....like squirrel $ :idea: it full of nuts. :| :idea: :?: :!:
    bagpuss
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    I'm gonna walk to work tomorrow since Fiesta's are clearly 'nade magnets :lol::lol:
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    Mick Hucknall, Bono, Steve Cuggy & the grade A habitual masturbator who left hooked me and ran last Autumn -he or she will be buttocks up to the sun roof & cheeks akimbo as the grenade is deployed with considerable force into said area
  • iainment
    iainment Posts: 992
    How is this different to people like Clarkson suggesting cyclist should be run over if in the way of cars?
    Highly distatsteful thread.
    Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their time comes round again.
    Joseph Gallivan
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    edited March 2012
    This is a thoroughly disgusting and tasteless thread. You may not like these people but this is awful.

...Edited...
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • shouldbeinbed
    iainment wrote:
    How is this different to people like Clarkson suggesting cyclist should be run over if in the way of cars?
    Highly distatsteful thread.
    ]

You know where the report button is, lets see if it can beat 30 odd pages of discussion in the BR office area :-D
  • mfin
    Its okay, I edited the OP so everyone can tell what it means. I didn't want anyone actually taking it literally, as blowing up Celebrities for real would, I'm sure, be quite wrong /potentially upsetting.
  • mfin
    Oh no, there's a thread where someone is suggesting motorcyclists get thrown off cliffs now http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12841287 that's disgusting and distasteful isn't it eh
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    See Commuter Girls - We CAN self moderate!!!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    mfin wrote:
    Its okay, I edited the OP so everyone can tell what it means. I didn't want anyone actually taking it literally, as blowing up Celebrities for real would, I'm sure, be quite wrong /potentially upsetting.

You thought, that before you'd edited, some on here would take it literally?? PC crap gone mad.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • mfin
    No, we can't, Ive changed my mind... look at some of the awful things people have suggested in the last couple of days on this very forum section

Everyday I'm shuffling man is well due a silencing caused by a firm kick square in his plums.

Rihanna (again not sure on spelling but not bothered for the same reason as Adelle) - Guy one says 'you would though wouldn't you?' I say 'what? love to sling a large spade across her face repeatedly? Yeah, totally...

simply red 1000 times. If I had 5 bullets to do away with the worst musicians ever I'd shoot Mick Hucknall 5 times just to be sure.

Then I'd club Bono to death with the gun butt.

Now I know there's a few motorcyclists on this forum, and no doubt you are fairly considerate riders - however, some of your compatriots are ABSOLUTE F4CKING IDIOTS - and should be thrown off a f4ckng cliff.

...its awful, people are encouraging and celebrating real-world violence left right and centre aren't they, I mean, it can't be tongue in cheek daftness can it, it just cant be!!
  • seataltea
    seataltea Posts: 594
    I think you'd all like this film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul4CZrnEFxU
    'nulla tenaci invia est via'
    FCN4
    Boardman HT Pro fully X0'd
    CUBE Peleton 2012
    Genesis Aether 20 all season commuter
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Clive Anderson, a rude little man who upset The Bee-gees. Nuff-said.
    Craig David, for crimes against music.
    Will Young, see above. Especially for his version of Light My Fire.
    The actor who is Dr Watson in the new Sherlock tv series, martin somebody, smug so and so.

I could go on, you should have said a People Carrier matey. :twisted:
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    I'm tired and cranky so feel the need to join in to let off some steam....

*edited after deciding to sleep on it*
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    I'd like to object to this thread on the grounds that a Fiesta seats only four people in comfort. I'd be wanting a considerably larger vehicle....
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,207
    Bono - only Bono as there wouldn't be any more room in the car with his ego. If I could squeeze someone onto the roof then it would be a toss up between Will Carling, Jeremy Guscott and Mirco Bergamasco.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    All these on here-we`re going to need a coach..

viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12826757&hilit=comedy
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    this is an excellent thread, but I can't contribute because my list would be far too long.

Can't we change the car for a coach or dd bus?
  • shouldbeinbed
    mfin wrote:
    No, we can't, Ive changed my mind... look at some of the awful things people have suggested in the last couple of days on this very forum section

Everyday I'm shuffling man is well due a silencing caused by a firm kick square in his plums.

Rihanna (again not sure on spelling but not bothered for the same reason as Adelle) - Guy one says 'you would though wouldn't you?' I say 'what? love to sling a large spade across her face repeatedly? Yeah, totally...

simply red 1000 times. If I had 5 bullets to do away with the worst musicians ever I'd shoot Mick Hucknall 5 times just to be sure.

Then I'd club Bono to death with the gun butt.

Now I know there's a few motorcyclists on this forum, and no doubt you are fairly considerate riders - however, some of your compatriots are ABSOLUTE F4CKING IDIOTS - and should be thrown off a f4ckng cliff.

...its awful, people are encouraging and celebrating real-world violence left right and centre aren't they, I mean, it can't be tongue in cheek daftness can it, it just cant be!!

Yay, I get a mention :lol: . Anyway I was only kidding about Bono, I'd shove the gun up ........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: You might like to check my previous posts, I'm sure I've mentioned my mild distaste of MH and his delightful musical effluence before as well. I clearly need to go and thrash myself with a damp copy of Money's too tight to mention and have a long think about what I've done. :oops: :oops: :oops:
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    giant man wrote:
    this is an excellent thread, but I can't contribute because my list would be far too long.

Can't we change the car for a coach or dd bus?

And change the hand grenade for a larger explosive device? 500lb bomb then??

Anyway, my 4 would be Katie Price, Mohammed Al Fayed, Rupert Murdoch and Miss Haliday my French Teacher from school - 20 years ago!! :lol::lol:

PS i dont care if its not PC to post the above - the PC Brigade are ruining the country already without it starting on this forum. Its a bit of non-serious fun for gawds sake!! :D
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    - the 2 girls in the post office today (see other thread)
    - Diane Abbott
    - Pseudonym (ooohh snap!)
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Mick Hucknall, Bono, Steve Cuggy & the grade A habitual masturbator who left hooked me and ran last Autumn -he or she will be buttocks up to the sun roof & cheeks akimbo as the grenade is deployed with considerable force into said area

Hand grenading's too good for this lot.
  • CambsNewbie
    CambsNewbie Posts: 564
    Ed Balls and Gordon Brown. No one else, want to make sure them two take the full blast.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    johnfinch wrote:

Hand grenading's too good for this lot.

Fancy you knowing the "habitual masturbator" as well!
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • mfin
    Ed Balls and Gordon Brown. No one else, want to make sure them two take the full blast.

That's brilliant :)
  • bearfraser
    bearfraser Posts: 435
    A stadium filled with polititions & bankers and a large nuke!!

Has any one used "Nukemap" yet great fun