Meteorite

BigG67
BigG67 Posts: 582
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
Did anyone else see the HUGE meteorite tonight at about 9:45pm. Heading south it had a proper fiery tale and must have lasted at least 5 seconds. One of the most stunning sky things I've ever seen. 8)

Comments

• Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Is that what it was? I thought it was a plane or the police helicopter when I saw it out of the corner of my eye. Then I noticed the long tail. I only saw it for a couple of seconds, but it was, indeed, spectacular.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    BigG67 wrote:
    One of the most stunning sky things I've ever seen. 8)

Haven't you seen Mark Cavendish' lead out?

A-hahaahaha..... haaa.....ha........ h......... a

*sigh*
  • davelakers
    davelakers Posts: 762
    The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million to one , they say.............
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    davelakers wrote:
    The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million to one , they say.............

At least an invasion will mean the news stops banging on about the economy.

Some police forces say they received phone calls about it..why would anyone do that?! I really do wonder about the thought process of some people, who lets these dumb bastards out unsupervised?
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    It's O K the Police have quite a robust supervisory regime, so everything will be fine. Have another hob-nob.
    The older I get the faster I was
  • OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.