Whyte and 456 carbon and some Commencals. Milton Keynes.

MaseW
MaseW Posts: 20
edited March 2012 in MTB stolen
Help please in Milton Keynes!

To my complete discust I discovered my garage broken into this morning and three bikes, frames, components, clothing, accessories, helmets etc all stolen. I am devasted as you can imagine. It would be so good if you other bikies could keep an eye out for me.

The bikes stolen are:

Whyte T120S 2011. Standard bike except:Top tube, down tube and swing arm covered with bike film. Orange Funn Fatboy bars. HT magnesium pedals. Blackspire chain guide. Maxxis Highroller front, Ignitor rear tyre.

On-one 456 carbon, black with grey graphics, down tune, top tube and chain stays covered in bike film . My pride and joy, built myself. Truvative Stylo cranks, 'dangler' type chain device, gold Funn Fatboy bars and spacers, grey Superstar grip with gold lock rings, gold Superstar seat clamp, Black Stans Flow rims on Superstar stealth hubs, WTB tyres, carbon FSA seatpost, black and white SDG saddle, X7/X9 shifter/mechs, avid juicy brakes.

Commencal Combi Disc, black with blue graphics. Standard bike.

Commencal Combi Delux frame in white.

Urge full faced helmet in bronze.

Various handlebars, stems, pedals, cables, pumps etc, etc, etc.

Further details can be provided.

I suspect they will be stripped down and sold as components. However, please keep an eye out and let me know if you suspect anything. Together we can beat these scum!!

Thanks a million guys!

Comments

• marko75
    marko75 Posts: 52
    where abouts in MK? - i will post this in the Cyclone MBC forum!
  • MaseW
    Cheers Marko

I'm in Kents Hill. I'm gutted...sick to the pit of my stomach. Any help from anyone would be amazing. A reminder...Whyte T120, On-one Carbon 456 (140 Revelation, 15mm Maxel) and two Commencal Combis.
  • MaseW
    Eyes open guys...any suspicions let me and/or the police know.

thanks
  • MaseW
    Anyone......any news....help??!