The 'I'm going in' Saturday thread.

DF33
DF33 Posts: 732
edited March 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Sweethearts

I just love the lighter mornings. Spring is nearly here!

Alors, a nice choo choo train ride to Edinburgh this morning to see some friends from Skiing. Long lunch, long evening, etc etc.

Mummy has put some string through my jacket sleeves for my gloves and a can of mace spray in my pocket as she said it would be terribly cold up there and everyone is p1ssed all the time.

Haggis for breakfast nom nom nom.

Yours aye
Peter

Comments

• foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Feel a bit cruddy after another disturbed nights sleep.
    Packing today, riding horses and then off to Manchester to spend the evening with a mate I haven't seen in ages.
    Might just spend another half hour in bed though..

Kisses
    FoxC
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Morning

Youngest is 5 today, so he is in charge! He is hyper and loving his present, wait till later when he realises he has got a new bike too.

His party is tomorrow so to treat him today we will force ourselves to the pub :)
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    edited March 2012
    sh*t weather
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Youngest is 5 today, so he is in charge! He is hyper and loving his present, wait till later when he realises he has got a new bike too.

His party is tomorrow so to treat him today we will force ourselves to the pub :)

Hippy Burpday to the young fella! Great excuse to go to the pub.

Today is my "Unbirthday" so I will be celebrating by hitting Morrisons, cooking curry, getting squiffy, and generally doing sod all. Had enough of bikes this week to last me a life time.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

the hangover has gone, just had steak and eggs for breakfast and i feel exceptionally manly now, even moreso than normal. dont get too close, im pretty certain you will end up pregnant just by being near me.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning spazwanglers!
    Dog's walked
    Breakfast has been eaten
    Cycling has been done
    Off to b&q for some guttering, taking the kids out on a bike ride later
    Not much else
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bum bandits

Not much happening today really, probably head into uni and get some work done. Might pop into town later just for the sake of it, other than that Im just couting the days until the end of term.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    Morning Wasters,

Bit of dad's taxi work to do this morning, grab a bit of lunch, pack the bike and gear in the car and head down the M4 for deepest darkest Wales. Cwmcarn uplift tomorrow :-), although weather still looks a bit cr@p.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Shrub Rocketeers!

Good nights sleep last night has meant I'm feeling gooood today. Hoping to go to Jessops and try out the Nikon D3100 if I can, though may need to go to Manchester as I don't think Bury have any in stock. I may buy it just so I can do some proper Foxc stalking ;)
    Got all next week off, so I'm trying to come up with plans as I don't like wasting time off.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Morning homos.

Lazy day today.

Just spent a little time reading through the 2 threads full of whiney, self-righteous, (almost exclusively commuter), busybody, crybabies, who are morrally indignant at the fact 2 clearly signposted off-topic areas on a cycling forum contain images and content they find offensive. This is a cycling forum and we should only ever be able to discuss cycling here.

I would like to add, that these whores are clearly all homosexuals or lezzers, and I would love nothing more than to leave them all in a ditch, with maddie, and their heads on backwards. Especially all those of you reading this from the commuter section who have never made a single post in here but actively seek out these posts so you've got something to complain about.
    GET THE FARK OFF MY ROADS UNTIL YOU PAY ROAD TAX!

a40ce487-28d1-4f91-b25c-be8034a76b63.jpg
  • woosah-85196462.jpg

Sorry...... what just happened?

Blacked out for a minute there
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Like CWNT, I've just been reading several pages of verbose verbiage, spouted by those with a lot to talk about but nothing to actually say. Worse still, I even chipped in. Imma bad boy.

I should be out dealing with the hideous vibration that the Daily Drive has developed, especially now the sun's come out and it's all drying up nicely.

If I was feeling really good, I'd get the wagon sorted, throw the steed in the back and find somewhere epic to ride.

I'll probably just service the commutor instead! Oh, that and try to figure out why the Former Mrs Clank has now left three phone messages.

The kettle and the toaster calls

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Was supposed to be in Weston from earlier and out on the town tonight, but cancellations all round at the last minute so fuck all to do. although I think another friend might be hitting town tonight.

If tomorrow's like this, I'll dust the bike off and give it a clean
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Sgray
    Sgray Posts: 79
    Afternoon all,

This morning I had to go to LBS to pick up my bike. When i got home i celebrated with a toasted bacon and egg sandwich. Followed buy some internet research on Afican Land Snails (son wants one). Then I watch the football :( After that I had a quick blast round Oxney Moss to test out my new chainset :)