Foska I Pay Road Tax Short Sleeve Jersey

Darrenm72
Darrenm72 Posts: 93
edited March 2012 in The bottom bracket
Thinking of getting one of these beauties :lol::lol:http://www.evanscycles.com/products/fos ... y-ec022935

Comments

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Foska do do some cracking jerseys - I quite like the convict on

from their website
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • I think the Kellogs one is weirdly quite cool.
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college! " - Homer
  • shame it runs out in August, I'm sure the motorists would love pointing out that your shirt has expired!
    AKA Captain Blackbeard
    Going Top to Bottom - E2E for Everyman and Headway - Spet 2013
  • And there was I thinking there's no such thing as Road Tax...
  • zippypablo
    zippypablo Posts: 398
    Quite like the Irn Bru one.
    If suffer we must, let's suffer on the heights. (Victor Hugo).
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    I have a car and I don't pay VED. Do I need to get my car a jersey that says 'I don't pay road tax'?
    More problems but still living....
  • ToeKnee
    ToeKnee Posts: 376
    My VED is only £30 ... if only the jerseys were as cheap.
    Seneca wrote:
    It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
    Specialized TriCross Sport+Ultegra+Rack&Bag+Guards+Exposure Lights - FCN 7
    Track:Condor 653, MTB:GT Zaskar, Road & TT:Condors.
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    The Cornflakes one is a bit too close to WC colours, there could be trouble. Mind you it does have a picture of a big cock on it. :o
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I've got one of the VED tops and want more of their stuff but the wallet cringes every time I think of it.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    Gizmodo wrote:
    The Cornflakes one is a bit too close to WC colours, there could be trouble. Mind you it does have a picture of a big fool on it. :o
    That is not what I wrote!

The corn flakes shirt has a picture of a young Male Chicken - otherwise known as a cockerel or c0ck for short! So the BR swear filter is on, because I didn't type "fool".
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Sorry to say, but have I met a shed load of Time Lords? The "I Pay Road Tax" shirt is really old now.

Don't get me wrong, I love Foska's shirts, (I love the pasta even more, make sure you buy some!), good slogans, good designs, good fit and a decent price I think.

Shame they didn't sell as well as I thought they would, maybe it's just me that appreciates Monty Python and SPAM!!

love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    Sorry to say, but have I met a shed load of Time Lords? The "I Pay Road Tax" shirt is really old now.

Problem is, even the best joke isn't funny after you've heard it (or read it on the back of a cyclists jersey) more than about 3 times........
    Faster than a tent.......
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Rolf F wrote:
    DIESELDOG wrote:

Problem is, even the best joke isn't funny after you've heard it (or read it on the back of a cyclists jersey) more than about 3 times........

True, but the best place for slogans and advertising is on shorts, most drivers stare at lycra clad arses, (I know I do :oops: )

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    I know I am a cheapskate but aren't these jerseys rather expensive? Almost fifty quid for a s/s jumper? I would expect a jacket for that price!

Very nice though, I do love the Flandrian Lion, drool, drool.........
    The older I get the faster I was
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    ToeKnee wrote:

If our bikes got classified for VED (based on emmissions since 2001), then we'd be in the same band as a Prius etc and pay nothing. Something the morons who shout "you dont pay road tax" forget it seems
  • cyclopath
    cyclopath Posts: 71
    ToeKnee wrote:

If our bikes got classified for VED (based on emmissions since 2001), then we'd be in the same band as a Prius etc and pay nothing. Something the morons who shout "you dont pay road tax" forget it seems

I thought that the standard response to 'You don't pay road tax' was 'Neither do you, F*ckwit'.

Mind you, I could be wrong there.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,383
    OMG I'm like sooooo getting the Cornwall one for my birthday!!!!!!

[/14yr old]
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • shouldbeinbed
    shouldbeinbed Posts: 2,660
    shame it runs out in August, I'm sure the motorists would love pointing out that your shirt has expired!
    :-D :-D :-D