Good Morning Weds, yeah I said Weds what of it?

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Thanks for the offer Mule, I may well take you up on that...when I'm back from next week's holiday... ;)

You're off next week too. So am i ;)

Let the stalking commence!!
    Good luck with that, I'm out of the country for a short while ;)
    You don't think the small matter of hundreds of miles and international boundaries will stop Gaz 'Stalkerboy' Derry do you?

Anyway, if you've run out of suitable blokes in your area then surely now is the time to dip your toe into the Crudcatcher gene pool? :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Thanks for the offer Mule, I may well take you up on that...when I'm back from next week's holiday... ;)

You don't think the small matter of hundreds of miles and international boundaries will stop Gaz 'Stalkerboy' Derry do you?

Anyway, if you've run out of suitable blokes in your area then surely now is the time to dip your toe into the Crudcatcher gene pool? :lol:

Nope, sorry, she had her chance and didn't blow it. Sorry foxc, my stalking days are over, I mean when I'm stalking you, why do we always have to do what you want to do? Just once it would be nice to do what I want!
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

Nope, sorry, she had her chance and didn't blow it. Sorry foxc, my stalking days are over, I mean when I'm stalking you, why do we always have to do what you want to do? Just once it would be nice to do what I want!

Chloroform is your friend!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

I wouldn't class the CC as a 'pool'...

And as has been pointed out to me, I've dated at least half of Nottingham so definitely looking farther afield now..
  • Not so much a pool as a cess pit?
  • Gazlar wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

*The mule takes the balaclaver from Gazza*

I'm further afield! ;):lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    foxc_uk wrote:
    I wouldn't class the CC as a 'pool'...

And as has been pointed out to me, I've dated at least half of Nottingham so definitely looking farther afield now..
    More of a pond...well there is life here.

Mule - I reckon you're in there mate ;-)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    By the way mule, thats not a balaclava, they are underwear

Stolen from a chubby lass

After a gym session

while aunt irma was visiting

Unexpectedly

After a warmed up vindaloo for breakfast

Actually, think my stalking is going to go the same way as my flashing, I mean I'm going to stick it out a bit longer
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening gaylords

Relaxing in the flat watching the footy.

Hockey today was a 16-0 win. A-mazing. GoPro'd the whole thing, I didn't get a single touch in the whole match though despite being on the pitch 70 minutes, it's lonely being a keeper at times :lol:

Just about to order a chest mount for the camera.