buy this ?

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    No!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Me neither. Probably nowt wrong with it. Just not my sort of bike. Not much help that.
  • 1mancity2
    1mancity2 Posts: 2,355
    What do you want from your bike and is it suitable for that?

If so go for it.
    Finished, Check out my custom Giant Reign 2010
    Dirt Jumper Dmr Sidekick2
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    No. For a few reasons: CRC can't even be bothered to list a full spec (though it comes with two forks, which is handy: "RockShox Sektor R fork and Avid Elixir brakes or SRAM X7 3x10, RockShox Recon"). And there is absolutely no way on earth it weighs less than 28lbs!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Main reason for me is it's not my kind of bike, and the OP specifically asked if 'someone reading this other than him' ("you") would buy it.

Read it again SS it gives specs for the X9 and the X7 on the X7 page - pretty amateurish repro of Ragley's material.

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I'd buy it. I like the Piglets. Ok so CRC haven't done a good job of listing the spec but that wouldn't stop me. The description is describing the 2 models available but that's not really clear, especially when taken out of context.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I'd buy it in green right now if I had the cash.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava