Fully Mong on TV

cooldad
cooldad Posts: 32,599
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Just finished watching a recording, and something called Coppers was on TV when I turned it off - someone was complaining about their dustcaps being stolen, seriously.

Looked mongy.
I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools

Comments

• I'm watching it on +1 now and I was thinking the same thing. :lol:
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Ha, +potato had it sky +ed. The wife was wondering why I was chuckling at that bit.

Tbh, their "beat" and the way they deal with crims seemed very similar to the police round here.
  • Hey, don't laugh, a mate of mine had his dusties nicked today and his air released just like mine and a few other peoples, it's theft and vandalism, and theft and vandalism are against the law FULL STOP. People start with things like that and learn that they can get away with it and then go on to bigger things like chocolate and CDs, then they steel big things like TVs and cars, this is how crime starts and it is where it should stop, but it won't stop if nobody is willing to boot them up the obvious and scare the little shits away from it, I really don't see what you're laughing at.
    "Youth's a mask, but it don't last
    live it long and live it fast."
    My dustcap topic:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/forum/view ... &highlight
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    Hey, don't laugh, a mate of mine had his dusties nicked today and his air released just like mine and a few other peoples, it's theft and vandalism, and theft and vandalism are against the law FULL STOP. People start with things like that and learn that they can get away with it and then go on to bigger things like chocolate and CDs, then they steel big things like TVs and cars, this is how crime starts and it is where it should stop, but it won't stop if nobody is willing to boot them up the obvious and scare the little shits away from it, I really don't see what you're laughing at.
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Hey, don't laugh, a mate of mine had his dusties nicked today and his air released just like mine and a few other peoples, it's theft and vandalism, and theft and vandalism are against the law FULL STOP. People start with things like that and learn that they can get away with it and then go on to bigger things like chocolate and CDs, then they steel big things like TVs and cars, this is how crime starts and it is where it should stop, but it won't stop if nobody is willing to boot them up the obvious and scare the little shits away from it, I really don't see what you're laughing at.

why is there a full stop after the FULL STOP?
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    To be fair, fully mong does have random spurts of lucidity, and in this case makes a valid point.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Hey, don't laugh, a mate of mine had his dusties nicked today and his air released just like mine and a few other peoples, it's theft and vandalism, and theft and vandalism are against the law FULL STOP. People start with things like that and learn that they can get away with it and then go on to bigger things like chocolate and CDs, then they steel big things like TVs and cars, this is how crime starts and it is where it should stop, but it won't stop if nobody is willing to boot them up the obvious and scare the little shits away from it, I really don't see what you're laughing at.

why is there a full stop after the FULL STOP?
    I feel that the second full stop draws the readers attention towards the first one.
    "Youth's a mask, but it don't last
    live it long and live it fast."
    My dustcap topic:
    http://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/forum/view ... &highlight
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    cooldad wrote:
    To be fair, fully mong does have random spurts
    Probably over his Mums' Grattans catalogue.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    People start with things like that and learn that they can get away with it and then go on to bigger things like chocolate and CDs, then one day the will be a man, stealing stadiums and quarries

is what this rant reminded me of
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • lol dude. thats all i can say is lol
  • Gazlar
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

Please god let "Grattans catalogue" be his mums pet name for her nancy
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Gazlar wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

You mean your Mum never had a Grattans catalogue?
    The nearest thing to pron for kids too nerdy to get hold of one handed reading
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

:shock: Come on now lads n lassies, he's being deadly seriarse here........He does have a point tho.....some 'stard nicked my mrs's pegs from our wash line last week and now they've started taking crack !...PEG THEFT MUST BE STOPPED! it's ruining people's lives........... :roll:
  • Gazlar
    castlelad wrote:

:shock: Come on now lads n lassies, he's being deadly seriarse here........He does have a point tho.....some 'stard nicked my mrs's pegs from our wash line last week and now they've started taking crack !...PEG THEFT MUST BE STOPPED! it's ruining people's lives........... :roll:

Yesh, but you do basically live in Stoke ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

You mean your Mum never had a Grattans catalogue?
    The nearest thing to pron for kids too nerdy to get hold of one handed reading

We had Kays, well until I turned it into papier mache. I made my own white arrow delivery
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • [/quote]

Yesh, but you do basically live in Stoke ;)[/quote]

Newcastle under lyme, NOT in st*ke on trent !........i may have to relocate now as the crime rate is terrible nowadays, i blame the dust cap thieves..........
  • I really don't see what you're laughing at.

You.

*checks*

Yep, definitely you.
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er