Tuesday Morning Madness...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Gay's and Gayettes

I have another rehearsal for a concert I'm in on Wednesday, this afternoon. Not a bad way of getting paid, I suppose. I got a new Mac Pro sent to work yesterday, so I have a new toy to play with :D It now means I'm surrounded by 1 PC, 1 iMac, 2 MacBook Pro's and 1 Mac Pro. Not bad for someone that doesn't like the way Apple are going.

Anywho, more tea is needed.

Laters
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning from the bunker.
    I've been upsetting people on facebook land. If you put a picture up of yourself posing, your fair game in my opinion? Been some very childish reactions and some very silly girls. oh well i've been removed from someone i really dont care that much for :roll: lost a lot of sleep over that :D
    Going to hopefully touch and maybe ride my bike tonight, depending if my lungs are going to have more capacity than they feel like now? feels like i have two thimbles instead of buckets.

Two minor jobs to do today, but i'm sure they'll go wrong somehow?

Anywhoo
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    Morning from the bunker.
    I've been upsetting people on facebook land. If you put a picture up of yourself posing, your fair game in my opinion?
    facebook-like-buton1.png
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

bad start via back still bad and a stone chipping bonnet & windscreen on the new car.

Bright side, urm, well, meh
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

The usual uni meh today. Very sleepy. I'm out of bacon. In other news things are looking good on women front. I'm in a good mood.

Laters
  • Morning homos.

Today is full of kick-off. I found out yesterday that someone in another depatment had added my name to a document for approval without me ever having seen it. That someone is today going to get a fcuking slap!

I'm goin' in windmilling!

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    that will be interesting with your crutches! :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Morning Pervs,

I've destroyed my legs trying to do too much riding yesterday, The unplanned face dismount on a berm at Bedgebury didn't really help either. So today will be a day of coffee, a bit of admin and a fair bit of dossing before I have to play dad's taxi later on.

Am also finally starting to get my ski holiday sorted - woohoo :-D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    VWsurfbum wrote:

give him a beard slap

81948430.gif
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    day off work today, WAHAY!
    Because I'm sick, BULLORKS.

Mak, I've tried that beard slap before, but only ever managed a dodgy moustache. Does it not work the same on women?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    VWsurfbum wrote:

You mean youre going to do this to him?
    http://www.maxim.co.uk/girls/new-girls/ ... month.html

Good luck, it's hard enough to do when they are complicit, near on impossible when they are angry and fighting back!

Morning scuttlers

More route learning today, so off to Rhymney in a while, but had a lovely and necessary lie in today, then off for a spin of the leg up the taff trail later. Contrary to reports last night, I won't be heading to the nottingham area camouflaged up with a tranquilizer gun under my arm.

Laterz
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Gazlar wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

, then off for a spin of the leg up the taff trail later.

Laterz

gaz if you fancy getting out with us, we have 'unfit' rides on tues and thurs evening. about 15-18km and nice and slow if you fancy tagging along?
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Mak, I've tried that beard slap before, but only ever managed a dodgy moustache. Does it not work the same on women?

dunno but some tw@t must keep slapping mrs maks something silly :D
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    afternoon
    Grandad's funeral today. Gym in a bit.

Resigned to singledom for the foreseeable, 3 rejections in 12 months is a personal record.
    Got offered a horse today by my cousin coz I was joking that I was gonna buy a few more cats and get a horse coz men appear to be a waste of time.
    Decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea just yet..maybe in a couple of years, want to snowboard Canada again and Japan if poss before resigning from the dating game and becoming a mad horse/cat woman completely. (can't afford to keep a horse and go on epic boarding trips)

meh
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

, then off for a spin of the leg up the taff trail later.

Laterz

gaz if you fancy getting out with us, we have 'unfit' rides on tues and thurs evening. about 15-18km and nice and slow if you fancy tagging along?

That sounds good kev, I shall be up for that at some point when shifts allow,
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Well that went well.

When pressed about wtf he thought he was doing putting my name on shlt I've never seen, in order to get management sign-off, he just got up and quit. Walked out and hasn't been back.

One less spakker to deal with, bonus.
  • Stevo_666
    Well that went well.

When pressed about wtf he thought he was doing putting my name on shlt I've never seen, in order to get management sign-off, he just got up and quit. Walked out and hasn't been back.

One less spakker to deal with, bonus.
    Blimey that's a good result. I've never managed to get somebody to quit on the spot before despite having plenty of deserving cases.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tbh, I was a bit disappointed. I was expecting at least a little bit of a row. It's no fun when they just crumble.
  • Stevo_666
    Either you're so intimidating that you should feature on 'Danny Dyer's Deadliest Men', or he didn't think it would look good to argue with a disabled bloke.
  • Or maybe he's already put your name on something that's been signed off, and knows he'll get fired once you discover the world of sh1t you're about to enter....
    Blender Cube AMS Pro