Macca now wishes he'd wed Dawn French......

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
96118279.jpg
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• She got hungry and ate it herself on the way home from the pub.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Weightwatchers are well hard.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Extraordinary balancing skills for a one legged fat lass
    Peter
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Is that the key to the cake cupboard around her neck?
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,457
    DF33 wrote:
    Extraordinary balancing skills for a one legged fat lass
    I bet she's a pushover.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Maybe her leg was trapped whilst Lenny Henry kept telling her jokes, and the only way she could escape the ordeal and ease the pain was to cut the leg off.
  • andy_f
    andy_f Posts: 474
    Maybe her leg was trapped whilst Lenny Henry kept telling her jokes, and the only way she could escape the ordeal and ease the pain was to cut the leg off.

Can't believe that as its a long, long, long time since Lenny Henry said anything that could be described as a joke.
    "Let your life rule your job, not your job rule your life"

Born to ride, forced to work.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,944
    ANDY F wrote:

Can't believe that as its a long, long, long time since Lenny Henry said anything that could be described as a joke.

Yeh, he never got over the one that started "Dawn, will you marry me?"

The older I get, the better I was.

• cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    ANDY F wrote:

Point_over_your_head.jpg
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    ANDY F wrote:

Point_over_your_head.jpg

the point is clearly far too close to his head in that picture.