Easy Like Funday Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
morning unswallowed liquuid proteins,

off into town this morning for a bit of shopping (boring stuff)

should get home for london derby then league cup final.

jump around like a loon on the kinect.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning from my bed!
    No kids as we were out last night for the wifes birthday meal and drinks.
    Wifey is proper hanging which is quite amusing
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Should really get up and go into uni at some point but in a very meh mood right now, the thought of stats isn't really helping that.

Got a hockey match later, hopefully I'll have some energy for it, right now I'm knackered, in fact I'm considering going back to bed now.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Morning

Feeling below par this morning, think I caught some bug from the kids.

Still went for a run but 9 min miles shows all is not good.

Today is family walk and back in time for the football, fitting some study in somewhere.

Laters it's bacon time
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Ning
    Aching and have whiplash from yesterday, fun
    Off for horse riding in a bit, then off up to Hull for a family gathering

I canvassed the opinions of my female friends last night and it appears I am indeed experiencing a dating fail, which is a relief coz for a minute there I thought I was going mental
    Will see what today brings

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Shirtlifters,

Had a decent lie in and now brewing up a big coffee. Wifey and junior are out for a bit so I think I'll look at naughty things on the internet for a bit. Then its out for a late pub lunch and a bit of fresh air - mountain biking will resume tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Ergh scuttlers

More painting on bodyclock fail
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    I canvassed the opinions of my female friends last night and it appears I am indeed experiencing a dating fail,
    Hmmm have you asked some male friends? Females tend to think different things from what males do. I know this from Hot Librarian!

Afternoon losers!

Not much happening today. Concert last night went well, we think we raised about £3,000, so that's not bad. I've still not eaten any rubbish yet, and I'm beginning to not think about it much. Maybe I'm going to have withdrawal symptoms soon though. My friends are having a 'pizza party' after a weekend of drinking, I think that will be my true test!

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Afternoon peasants,

I've had a productive day so far. Out for an early morning ride, in the sun, which was really refreshing. I've also cleaned and lubed the bike and washed the dog's kennel. Now to open a bottle of wine and settle down for several hours of football, which will be made all the more enjoyable knowing the ball and chain is hateing every second of it :twisted:

Cheers
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Greetings Maggots,

Feeling the aches from a day of stripping and reassembling two ZXR750Ls yesterday and last night, in my mate's garage.
    Two down, two to go, he has 7 of them (as he used to race) and we were working on two that he has sold.
    Man lugging engines around and crawling under bikes, fitting chains, swingarms, suspension, forks aligning exhausts and fitting wheels takes it out of a person. I am aching today
    Two more to finish off including mine, then we're done. I should be out riding today but I don't have the energy after getting home at 3AM and to bed for 4AM.

So, today is a day of housework and fitting some new tyres to the rigid MTB so I can go attack Cannock on an all rigid next week