The fantastically brilliant moment when...

lawman
lawman Posts: 6,868
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
you have a full on argument with a fellow rider over suspension designs and he slates everything currently out there (which he's wrong about anyway...), only to discover to your joy and expectation...

HE RIDES AN ORANGE.....

Priceless :lol:

I know pointlessthread/10 but this had to be shared :lol:

Comments

• Single pivot = single minded?
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    lawman wrote:
    full on argument with a fellow rider over suspension designs

erm, that sounds like an utterly websters conversation, so i am out.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Mr law my old china, you have just given my eyes aids, oh and have a word with Mr Matt Thomas, his dream bike is a 5
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • lawman
    started as an argument over this:

407538_10151329482510296_704395295_22913599_1171461266_n.jpg

and all the shite that goes with its design, but christ is looks nice!!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    So Ibis bore meets Orange bore and they argue.

You should have filmed it and put it on Youtube.

I'm sure someone, somewhere would watch it.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • lawman
    and whats wrong with being an ibis bore? :P It gets me from a to b in style and massive comfort and I can be a huge show off... whats not to like! :lol:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    lawman wrote:
    and whats wrong with being an ibis bore? :P It gets me from a to b in style and massive comfort and I can be a huge show off... whats not to like! :lol:

You :D
  • lawman
    matthew h wrote:
    lawman wrote:

I'm in no way a cnut, how dare you insult me!! :lol:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    lawman wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    lawman wrote:

Cnut :)
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    lawman wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    lawman wrote:

er you write a blog, i beg to disagree!
  • lawman
    Kaise wrote:
    lawman wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    lawman wrote:

whats wrong with a blog? basically just a recommendation from a lecturer to get my work out there, as I'm training to be journalist, no harm in trying something if it means I can get a job I'd like, just t'other week a job came up on singletrack that had my name all over it, minus the fact I don't finish my degree for another two years :lol:
  • Gazlar
    edited February 2012
    lawman wrote:
    Kaise wrote:
    lawman wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    lawman wrote:
    whats wrong with a blog? basically just a recommendation from a lecturer to get my work out there, as I'm training to be journalist, no harm in trying something if it means I can get a job I'd like, just t'other week a job came up on singletrack that had my name all over it, minus the fact I don't finish my degree for another two years :lol:

But you do dislike bacon me old china, which is a bit cnutty and constantly get fraped by your girlfriend and live in aberand have a dearer bike than me and are generally faster on a mountain than me

In fact, remind me why were friends? ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Reginald, I sense a tiny bit of resentment :D
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Kaise wrote:
    lawman wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    lawman wrote:

oh good lord, you argue about suspension designs and write a blog and think your bike is the best in the world, what a webbo.
  • lawman
    Gazlar wrote:
    lawman wrote:
    Kaise wrote:
    lawman wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    lawman wrote:

But you do dislike bacon me old china, which is a bit cnutty and constantly get fraped by your girlfriend and live in aberand have a dearer bike than me and are generally faster on a mountain than me

In fact, remind me why were friends? ;)

admittedly the disliking of bacons is indeed one of my many downfalls :P as for having a dearer bike and being generally better than you, its about making Mr Bails clear he isn't the best, that would be me :D (well it will be when I've recovered form this blasted cold!)
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I never disagree or argue about suspension designs.
  • TBH this thread is as pointless as riding an orange or an ibis.......If you have a Santa Cruz :lol:
  • Gazlar
    edited February 2012
    lawman wrote:

admittedly the disliking of bacons is indeed one of my many downfalls :P as for having a dearer bike and being generally better than you, its about making Mr Bails clear he isn't the best, that would be me :D (well it will be when I've recovered form this blasted cold!)

Hmm, you fight a good verbal battle my adversary, perhaps I should mention you crying like a girl at the ear scene in reservoir dogs then ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • lawman
    Gazlar wrote:
    "lawman wrote:

Hmm, you fight a good verbal battle my adversary, perhaps I should mention you crying like a girl at the ear scene in reservoir dogs then ;)
    [/quote]

I think maybe we should discuss more how I completely pwned the giant jenga and was consistantly fastest and bestest rider of the whole week ;)
  • Gazlar
    I think I owned the jenga, knocking it down spectacularly
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp