Could it possibly be? It is? IT'S FRIDAY!!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
TFI Friday!

Morning feckwits!

I'm very glad that it's the weekend as of 4pm today, cba with anything. The work I did yesterday that was meant to go on until Saturday, only took me all day yesterday, as I thought, but my boss just wanted to 'make sure' so booked me in for another day and a half :roll: Still, means I don't need to come in I suppose.
Hot Librarian is playing mind games. Screw that, seriously cba with that. I need to find a ditch nearby somewhere...

Anywho, tea and Cheerios are calling.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    National Drive Like C**T day.

Three drivers try to take me out on the ride in - one by pulling out at a T, and two head-ons. Two more overtake me with no room. F*****s.

Mornin' Salad tossers,

Full fry-up heading my way shortly, what with it being Fryday an' all. But first coffee.

Baaaaaaacons.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Clank wrote:
    Three drivers try to take me out on the ride in - one by pulling out at a T, and two head-ons. Two more overtake me with no room. F*****s.
    Err, pretty sure that's 5? ;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Clank wrote:

Oh, I ain't counting the overtakers as C**ts. F***tards, yes. C**ts, no. There's a difference. They weren't trying to take me out.

...but I see your point!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Yes, tis Rebecca Black's favourite day, one thing we have in common. Think a trip to krispy kreme's is in order.

Last day of being boss today, also need to pop into town.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Clank wrote:
    Clank wrote:

Oh, I ain't counting the overtakers as C**ts. F***tards, yes. C**ts, no. There's a difference. They weren't trying to take me out.

...but I see your point!

Trust me, I was trying to take you out - but I was worried about damaging the bike.

Today is dealing with legals things & pub later with the family.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    meh, dating fail is doing my head in. Could probably use a lobotomy around abouts now.

Today is porridge, workmeh, food shop, bike fettle, baking, watching films and eating chocolate.
    Actually, apart from the work part, quite a good day!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Got clipped by a taxi on a zebra crossing last night, he came round a corner onto it too fast, was enough to knock me down. Not impressed, have big bruise, not had much sleep. Tosspiece didn't even bother stopping, will be filling a complaint in on TFL shortly.

Anyway today I only have some pointless group work in uni, my group irritate me greatly, there's only 1 person, occasionally 2 I can actually get on with. The others just do my nut in to the maximum, fuck knows how they'll ever graduate when they spend 15 minutes faffing over tiny decisions!!! Turns out there is a disadvantage to a uni with 80%+ women...

Laters
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning fellow bike riding people,

Work today should be at a relaxed pace, which just means the day will drag like hell. Following work a trip to the supermarket will be made where 3 bottles of wine for a tenner will be purchased. The evening will be spent consuming said wine while attempting to play Battlefield3 on the XBOX.

Weekend should be OK, there's rugby to look forward to on Saturday and the Carling Cup final on Sunday.

Cheers
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Morning all,

spent a nice cool 3 hours this morning scrubbing the floor of our old flat with a brillo pad getting all the paint up that wife managed to spill, and throwning a bunch of stuff out. Came home and have been building a contaminants database, which is super fun *roll eyes*

Lunch soon, then will be handing the flat over later today once I get the last bits picked up by car.

Not been amazing so far, but gotta do what ya gotta do!

JNDB, if you fancy a buddy to play with online, drop me a friend request to WhiteBoiAwsum. I have stopped playing CoD, and only play BF now, it's so much better.
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning! I am still in bed, contemplating breakfast. :-) Win.
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    I'm in the opticians, who are running late. Then I've got to go home and strip wallpaper. No fun today :(
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    slight diversion to the day, currently chatting with a stalker off've twitter, I was feeling neglected after all..
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Morning All

Option to go to the lakes this afternoon for the weekend with a big bunch of friends. Might just do it.

Thoughts of a bit of hut to hutting plans in April maybe to put in place running round my mind. Maybe ski tour the Grand Paradiso?

Have loads of things to catch up on this weekend work wise but as not had a weekend off for three months to get everything up to date before spring to make life easier, I might just feck it and go in a couple of hours.

Bout time I did a bit of fresh dating too. All work and no play etc.

Now, wheres the knife sharpener................
    Peter
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning all,

JNDB, if you fancy a buddy to play with online, drop me a friend request to WhiteBoiAwsum. I have stopped playing CoD, and only play BF now, it's so much better.

I'll sort that out when I finish work later (I think my addy is JLP72). Be warned, I'm not that good, expecially after consuming copious amounts of alcohol). Agreed though, BF3 is so much better than CoD. Now if I could only get the hang of flying those bloody planes.....

Cheers
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Yawning Maggots,

Nothing much on the Friday schedule I am pleased to say.
    Off to Derby later to collect an engine for my motorcycle. I only need a few little parts, but it makes sense to buy the entire thing. Then off to Brizzle tomorrow AM to take the said engine to the bike
    Ho hum, summer will great this year combining both pedal power and a moderate 110BHP under the saddle.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All
    Wallpapering the hallway today. Oh well it is raining.

Last night got talked into taking son climbing down at Climbing Works in town, well bottom of my road, so went out and purchased a pair of climbing shoes. Got some Red Chilli shoes as they were the least painful and they weren't bad. Always used to get them for free and used to use Boreal but these stick quite well. Anyway it was fun and I was awsome . Just got to lose a few pounds and I reckon I can be back to climbing quite hard again. Smoked loads of problems that others were struggling on so maybe i haven't lost it - 20 years since I last was climbing serious stuff.

might have to train so balance it up with the biking will be a struggle as legs will suffer as I don't want mass on them

back to papering
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Afternoon Fisters 'n' Felchers,

Yesterday was good as my LBS took a look at the shock on my bike and it's OK after all I'm just being a paranoid tw@t about my new-ish toy. So no more money wasted and planned bike trips are still on.

Up early this morning to go to a free techy seminar in London (nothing to do with the free coffee and bacon rolls on offer, no siree...). Just got back and think I'll go swimming as the trouble n strife is being stroppy today - best avoided for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    foxc_uk wrote:
    meh, dating fail is doing my head in. Could probably use a lobotomy around abouts now.
    Foxc, here's your cut out and keep guide to solving your problems. Just give the relevant part to Mr F and keep the other bit for yourself.

HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPY
    It's really not difficult...To make a woman happy; a man only needs to be:

01. a friend
    02. a companion
    03. a lover
    04. a brother
    05. a father
    06. a master
    07. a chef
    08. an electrician
    09. a carpenter
    10. a plumber
    11. a mechanic
    12. a decorator
    13. a stylist
    14. a sexologist
    15. a gynaecologist
    16. a psychologist
    17. a pest exterminator
    18. a psychiatrist
    19. a healer
    20. a good listener
    21. an organiser
    22. a good father
    23. very clean
    24. sympathetic
    25. athletic
    26. warm
    27. attentive
    28. gallant
    29. intelligent
    30. funny
    31. creative
    32. tender
    33. strong
    34. understanding
    35. tolerant
    36. prudent
    37. ambitious
    38. capable
    39. courageous
    40. determined
    41. true
    42. dependable
    43. passionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
    44. give her compliments regularly
    45. love shopping
    46. be honest
    47. be very rich
    48. not stress her out
    49. not look at other girls

AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:
    50. give her lots of attention,
    51. give her lots of time, especially time for herself

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:
    52. Never to forget:
    * birthdays
    * anniversaries
    * arrangements she makes
    *anything

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY:-
    01. Feed him
    02. Shag him
    03. Leave him in peace

(OK, it's an old one but WTF).
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk wrote:

Kisses
    FoxC

Lookout lime lovers this is how it went with THP (remember him), first a good moan on here then a twitter rant and then boom!
    Anyhow i'll see you in the gym either wed or Thursday next week (am working away mon/tue).

Have a nice weekend.
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • jndb72 wrote:
    Morning all,

I'll sort that out when I finish work later (I think my addy is JLP72). Be warned, I'm not that good, expecially after consuming copious amounts of alcohol). Agreed though, BF3 is so much better than CoD. Now if I could only get the hang of flying those bloody planes.....

Cheers

I hear you on the alcohol part! It makes it more fun though. I finally got my second kill in fighter jets, so now have heat seekers, so am happy :d
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs
    Today has been win.
    Dentist for the first time in 4 years. No work needed.
    Collected Battlewagon 2. Full tank of diesel and trip showing 55.9mpg.
    Fitted xxlite tubes to the Barry White, with another X King RS. 10.7kg.
    Sausage, black pudding, bacon, chips and beans for tea.
    Purchased another bargain box of random model kits and have found 2 aurora
    kits worth £500
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    foxc_uk wrote:
    slight diversion to the day, currently chatting with a stalker off've twitter, I was feeling neglected after all..

I have no twitter messages?

Evening scuttlers, Off to Barry Island in a bit, work today will be 9 til 10 then back to wolve to sort out the old house and get my hands on new wheels. So tempted to ride Cannock on Sunday but have soooooo much to get done this weekend ready for lodger its not going to be an option.

last night was quite cool, got to drive the old class 121 bubble car on a test run up to Radyr,

laterz
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp