Good morning on Thor's day

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning scuttlers,

finished work at 4 and nodded off on the settee for a bit watching a replay of the bbc proms, therefore making this thread legal, not that I care for youre rules, I'm not conforming, shuttup dad, I don't want to be in the army like you sir.

Anyway, today is going to involve me sleeping some more and making a kick ass gnocci later, before going to work to mainly watch family guy and films again.

Laterz

Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• Morning Shrub Rocketeers!

I have a busy couple of days today. I will be rebuilding 20 iMacs and have to have them all running smoothly by the weekend. Great.
    Day 2 of Lent, feck I was hungry last night! Don't feel so bad now with some cheerios and tea.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Morning all, plane booked to come back to England next Thursday, so i'm feeling pretty good considering not getting the job. Mother in law and brother in law are coming for lunch today, so should be a good day! Tomorrow back on the bike hopefully as weather has cleared up and my schedule is back free!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Visiting one of our branches this morning, so a slow start as its closer.

New car picked up yesterday, pleased with it and hopefully see it in the light today.

Mm - not getting job to wife's family visiting - who did you upset in a previous life
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Well all the lent stuff is going well except the swearing. That one failed in the hockey match we got thrashed in yesterday when I got very vocal towards my defence for being a load of lazy buggers and leaving players unmarked in the D and on the posts.

Other than that still feel rubbishly ill, got a fair bit of work to do in uni today. Meh.

Laterz
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    Bit of this and a bit of that today. Day off tomorrow, so today is my friday, wahooo. I might try get my ass in gear and go out for an early ride tomorrow.
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    edited February 2012
    Morning[url][/url]

In a pretty good mood today, which is not like me t this time of the day!

This is the crudcatcher, so I know this question will wander off topic but;
    Is anything wrong with this rotor?
    6904300749_0919e951a1.jpg
    Untitled by A*kaiser, on Flickr

Been told twice now, once by mr Richards of shed fire, that it's on back to front! I've checked and shimano direction arrows are correct!!!

Anyway, nearly the weekend!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' monkey spankers,

MM bad news on the job, but hopefully you'll pick something up soon.

Today will be a catching up day, both in the office and downstairs amongst the automata and deathrays in my bunker (bwahahahaaaaa!). Got some tidying and setting up to do for later, so should be good. Got some really fun stuff to do tomorrow - and it's not often you can say *that* about a job!

Got to carry on the tidying duties when I get home tonight, too, before the homestead really turns into a batchelor pad. M'eh.

Onwards! To caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Dammit, you write a smartarse comment and someone re-edits their post.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Expended 700 calories in teh gym last night, can think of better ways to do it though.
    Today entails work, gym, and general faffing at home trying to get some things done off my many many to do lists.

Sonisphere tickets go on sale this morning Woo!! Although I'm only interested in the Sunday lineup, to be fair.

Better get on with it
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Morning homos.

It's the wifes birthday today and I've just realized I never got her a card. :oops:

Taking her shopping later on, so I'll have to be crafty and get her one in town then present it when we go out tonight like it's what I meant to do all along.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Morning Uphill Gardeners,

Off to my LBS this morning to see why my shock is making odd noises, hopefully will be under warranty if it needs fixing as I only bought the bike last October. Then it's time to get through a few to do lists. No biking today as legs ache like hell after yesterdays effort - damn you, chicken legs!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning Dirk Digglers...

Off to see the physio shortly, should be the last time unless my back gets screwed in WS 4 this weekend...

Thursday night start-of-the-weekend beers tonight....

and my mate got me a ticket for Killing Joke at Rock City next month...

Good times :D
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Greetings Maggots,

Home based today, not awful lot on the cards, so I'll be busy trying to keep busy
    Have to pop to Derby later to collect an engine for the motorcycle, so I expect to filthy up the rental car's boot.
    Other than that, yea, let me go fuddle around on Facebook
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Nuggets,
    still ill, but now its afecting my brain. i keep bumping into things, doing things wrong and i drove 2 hrs to the wrong place!
    It is also my wifes birthday today, and to celebrate this she is getting her hair done and i will be picking the kids up, putting them to bed and then going to bed myself before she comes home! Andy said he will entertain her for me. Good bloke.

Right onwards to more retarded actions.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Well it has been good day so far, enjoyed the afternoon with wifes family, is always a pleasure seeing them! Also managed to get in contact with my job I have been doing the last few years, and they were very happy to hear I was not leaving, and as such, I am now the C.E.O. of the company, and need to begin building the business up drastically over the next 5 years. Going to be very hard, especially due to the competitive nature of the work, but it will be good.

I'm super stoked, pay increased, now up to $65 an hour for my services, which means new bike coming soon most likely, and in general very happy.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Kaise wrote:
    Been told twice now, once by mr Richards of shed fire, that it's on back to front! I've checked and shimano direction arrows are correct!!!

What does he know, he thinks 29ers are a good idea and designed failures such as the Blue Pig, 456 and Inbred :wink:

Afternoon chumps

meh of a meeting over and done with, home time soon. Day off tomorrow, with dentist and collection of Battlewagon 2.

Plus cycling and generally lounging about doing nothing.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • I'm super stoked.

Rad!

Does your job now involve feeding off each other?
  • I'm super stoked.

Rad!

Does your job now involve feeding off each other?

Yup, and even a few bits of super gnar, super flowy spreadsheet analysis.