Tools day Morning

spongtastic
spongtastic Posts: 2,651
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Auto coorecft fail.

Off to work, 175 mile commute to a pointless meeting.

Should be home early though.
Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?

Comments

• Morning uphill gardeners!

Not sure what's happening today. I'm sure it will be ghey though, except it will be rounded of with pancaaaaaaaakes :D

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Ahh pancakes forgot about that!

Having a small case of death this morning, usually brought on by working in the filing room all day yesterday, feel light headed and like someone has stuffed a stake through my chest! Grr.

Today i'll be painting my arse blue and running around alot.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Monging bumders

Easy enough day today, apart from a pointless tutorial which will leave me spending most of the morning working out if it's possible for elephants to get much better, I've already decided the answer, and that I'm right, but apparently I need "evidence" of some sort to support my conclusions... pffft.

Anyway pancakes and movies this evening!

Laterz
  • morning all,

Just had a Leberkasesemmel, most amazing unhealthy food in the world. Relaxing now, hanging around the house doing a bunch of nothing. Battlefield in a while I think :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    moaning nobbers

Today is work type things followed by going to the football for the full gold ticket experience at Crewe Alex :)

Then try to get some sleep as getting up early on Wednesday to cycle into work.

Later
  • Morning Homos!

Working today, bacons for breakfast, turbo trainer later, meh.

Off to see my surgeon tomorrow to find out if I can finally start putting weight on my leg and ditch these bIoody crutches!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Ahhhhh
    Coffee and breakfast consumed, I'm so glad I know where the decent greasy spoons are rather than Little Thief, Scroto and Unwelcome Bork. Now just the long trudge up the A1. Might have to find time for an On-One Diversion.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    today will consist of work (boring stuff)

off to a friend's tonight to watch a film (we've decided to do this every fortnight on tuesday's)

she's also going to be doing some tossing tonight and getting juice all over them :D
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Morning Fudgepackers and Fudgepackees,

Today will consist of not a lot. I've decided to sort out the mahoosive pile of clothes in my wardrobe and take some of it down the charity shop. Then it's time to hassle people who are meant to be doing stuff for us on the house but aren't replying to my messages - useless barstewards :evil: Then I get to consume large amounts of coffee at the local Lebanese coffee house while junior attends her after school activities.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Good meh'ning, today will be poo followed by the gym. Which will probably mean foxc stalking me again.
    After that I'm going to treat myself to some mancakes and an early night.

So long
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning fiddlers and fiddle-ees
    Yoga last night was brilliant, legs are aching more after 50 mins of that than after a 2 hour sesh at the gym.
    I have consumed my daily portion of porridge and having just had to pop to see a class of students and realising that today would have been perfect to cycle to work, am now trying to decide whether to fix the Deathbike or buy something cheap and cheerful to commute on.
    Later I shall be getting my eyes looked at to confirm that, yes, I am still very short sighted, and then off to see a mate where he will be making me many many pancakes.
    Sorry to dissappoint BP - gym tomorrow and Thursday, and going on my own too!
    Onward! to drudgery!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' Raiders of the Chocolate Locker

A heady day of modifiying DFMEAs and head scratching is on the cards. Oh frabjous day.

On the plus side, just found the Covenant playlist on youtubes. There shall be tunes.

Tonight shall not feature pancakes, as:
    1) It means being social
    2) It's too close to being a religious activity

Instead, I shall eat pork chops. Might even cook 'em!

Onwards! To spreadsheets! So, so many spreadsheets.....
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning bashers & flickers...

Rode in to work today, feeling the love for the bicycle this morning....

Does any one else get the horn when you exercise hard or is it just me?
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Clank wrote:
    Instead, I shall eat pork chops.

that is part of Karneval along with the Beer and Clowns.

Damn RC Germans.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Morning cornholes,

Work, work, lunch, yearly review (to speak about pay rises and bonuses.. :)), more work, drive home, PANCAKES.

That is all.
  • Happy Toozday Maggots,

Not too much on the cards today. Did receive a call from Ford in Derby informing me they are replacing the entire wiring loom on the Focus from headlights to tail lights.
    This should only take a week or so as they have to pull the entire car apart.. including upholstery.
    I asked them why they just don't scrap the car, I know it's only 4 months old with less than 5K miles, but that amount of work doesn't seem justified.
    Still driving the rental around, so no biggie..
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Holy fuck, the day just got better.

The FSFC or whomever only just started my ppi claim last week and they've paid out already. I'm now £3000 better off and to top it off I get paid next week as well.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Clank
    nicklouse wrote:
    Clank wrote:
    Instead, I shall eat pork chops.

that is part of Karneval along with the Beer and Clowns.

Part of the pig, where I come from.

And clowns? WTF?? Mind you, cannabalism isn't new to Catlicks - drinking the blood of their saviour and chewing on slivers of his flesh.

Creepy f*****s.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

• Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Afternoon

I'm in a shit mood, depressed etc etc

Is this my life? Really, is this it?

Shoot me now, no no please do!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Kaise wrote:
    I'm in a shoot mood, depressed etc etc

This has been me for the last month and ahalf too... really sucks.
  • Clank
    Kaise wrote:

I don't do freebies (although I could be talked into twofer for Ant & Dec).

You want out, it's got to be paid for, like every one else.

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I'm now £3000 better off.
    I hope you spend it responsibly on Hookers, Blow and bike bling?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Kaise wrote:
    I'm in a shoot mood, depressed etc etc

This has been me for the last month and ahalf too... really sucks.

I'm sorry, but I had to stop the stalking, you know what the judge said and this time I believed him

Morning scuttlers

Back on nights again today, yesterday i learned absolutely jack sheet abou Canton depot and I dont see how today is going to differ.

Tonight I have the added handicap of having pulled an intercostal muscle a bit, which is niggly and kept me away from the gym today.

err thats abot it for now

Tarrah a bit
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp