Nervous Mondays, bad starts

MountainMonster
MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all,

Today I have my interview, so am pooping bricks at the moment trying to prepare myself and keep my head clear for later. They could have made my interview in the morning to ease the pain, but nope, got to hold out till mid/late afternoon. Super nervous, but i'll be ok. Other than that, lunch with a buddy of mine in Vienna, so am looking forward to that.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Comments

• Morning bummers!

MM MTFU! ;) Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just tell them about how you treat people that don't do what you tell them (ditches, heads pointing backwards etc.)

Mondays come around too quickly. Luckily my minion is back today, so I shall be giving her a hard time..... ;)
    My housemates girlfriend has a holiday this week, so she's pottering around the house cleaning and cooking. Awesome. This is what it feels like to have a slave :D

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Morning bummers!

MM MTFU! ;) Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just tell them about how you treat people that don't do what you tell them (ditches, heads pointing backwards etc.)

Mondays come around too quickly. Luckily my minion is back today, so I shall be giving her a hard time..... ;)
    My housemates girlfriend has a holiday this week, so she's pottering around the house cleaning and cooking. Awesome. This is what it feels like to have a slave :D

Laters

Should I do that before or after the lime seduction? Thanks
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Today should be ok (I hope), boss is on holiday so I'm kinda in charge this week.

might pop out for lunch also...

evening i intend to do fuck all
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

Good luck MM

Full of the joys of monday. New (old) car bought yesterday, so happy days. Picking it up on Wednesday, which means I will have to cycle into work & therefore it will have a bike in it before family - which is to be expected.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Holes and fillers.
    Pretty good weekend was had, not a bad weekend at work either so means less shoot for me to deal with today. Which is nice. Only down side was my car commited suicide over night, so on saturday i spent it waiting for AA men and Hire cars etc :roll:

New shock that was ordered was wrong so that got sent back then remembred a mates shock that i took off his old scott frame would of fitted, so i could of had this sorted out weeks ago. so money saved there, which is nice.

Still havent purchased anything for wifey's birthday which is thursday, so still a small amount of time to save my butt :shock:

Anywhoooo monday and all that

PS good luck MM
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Warning RANT. Not in a good mood.

Over the weekend while I was away the uni did a charity beerienteering, they used our flat as one of the houses for the challenges. Got back yesterday evening to be told it had gone fine as expected, everyone had been up for some fun and behaved well. Apart from one group who'd chucked soil all over the bathroom and poured our massive collection of original source shower gel all over it making it a bugger to clean up, broken 2 doors, given a load of abuse to our neighbour and had tried to steal a load of stuff from my room. Right now I've a jacket missing, I'm fairly pissed off, probably a good job I wasn't around yesterday as I have quite a temper on me, although apparently it would have been useful for once. Not impressed.

Rant over, uni today, fairly busy, if I see the scrotes that damaged out flat there'll be words, given how small our uni is I'll see them at some point this week. Other than that I have some cold thing starting which isn't helping my mood.

Laters
  • matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Good luck MM

Full of the joys of monday. New (old) car bought yesterday, so happy days. Picking it up on Wednesday, which means I will have to cycle into work & therefore it will have a bike in it before family - which is to be expected.

What car did you end up buying?

Why is everyones car dieing now-a-days?

And angrybird, that sucks dude!
  • Should I do that before or after the lime seduction? Thanks
    Definitely before. You wouldn't want to look weird now, would you!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Good luck MM

My car died over the weekend too. I have therefore sent wife on a hunt for a newer Berlingo Multispace/Partner Teepee. An old biddy down the road's got a top spec Berlingo 59 plate with 20k miles on it for £7500 so It's quite possible we'll buy that one.

For the interview FFS remember some questions to ask, I haven't at the last few interviews I've been too and looked like a right plum. New job is also on hold as the company is about to go into administration (no not Rangers).

Anyway today is meh. The stress at work is getting to me & affecting wife & kids. According to the wife's search on NHS Direct I need to excercise more. I will therefore spend more time cycling. Either that or go on the happy pills, but seeing what they did to somebody in another part of our company I'm staying well away.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Good luck MM

'ning tards
    Not a bad weekend in all, spent much of Saturday in NHS Direct due to MrF being ill, and then waiting on him hand and foot. Also sorted out some problems with him, although I still think he's not really getting the message.
    Overslept this morning, forgot to bring milk to work so had to go to Tesco, computers were borked... monday sucks
    Yoga later, see how the gammy leg holds up.
    Then I plan to spend some time either fitting a new tyre and brake pads to the FSR or, if tyre hasn't arrived, lolling around reading a book, eating hot cross buns and cookies.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Usual Monday - weekly paperwork interspersed with bacons and coffee. Best minion is on today, which means he'll buy breakfast but need to keep him busy so he doesn't spend all day trying it on with the new girl.

My boss is around shortly, so need to make out that I don't spend Mondays being a lazy bacon filled oaf.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    mornin prostate plunderers...

Angry Bird, that's a shit thing for people to do, bad times, i hope they suffer, what goes around comes around...

Good weekend, got some miles in, back seems to be sorting itself out at last... went on the lash in Peterborough sat night with a load of mates i've not seen for a while.... one particularly flash mate decided about 2am that we needed champagne - wtf.... but I still ended up helping him finish it.

Don't remember getting back to the hotel and I still feel like sh1te now, monday morning and a hangover, however no vehicles died over the weekend.
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Monday = meh
    Work = meh
    Life = meh
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Good luck MM. Angrybird, hope you find them and string 'em up.

Morning Chutney Ferrets,

Got a few jobs to do this morning, then a quick mess around in the woods on the bike and a beer up in London this evening with a mate.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin', ya poop-deck-pirates,

Today isn't going too badly, but would appear to be mostly comprised of meetings. Advantage - meeting involve tea and/or coffee and/or biscuits. COuld be so much worse.

Starting to consider summer holidays biking in the Alps - need to get way more fit than I am now, so I'll be trying to get the steed out and about much more frequently.

Like many others, I shall also be looking for a second car as mid 20s mpg is killing any desire to travel at the moment.

MM - good luck with the interview
    Angrybird - you know the traditional solution to your issues. So many ditches, so many deserving candidates.

Onwards! To my next meeting, discussing tubular structures! And cooooffeeee!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Mornin Scuttlers

I'm on nights for a week, which is a right total pain in the necessary, does mean a sleep until now and a house to myself all afternoon for white knuckle sliding.

might get up bit earlier tomorrow and go and have a gentle ride down the taff for a bit, get the legs turning
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Alright, interview succesfull. I will know Wednesday if I have the job or not, but I left the interview with the feeling they made their decision already :d At various points they both looked at each other with the look of "wow", so i'm confident.

That, and the main boss who I would be working with is a stunner, perfect curves and a face to match! Super stoked.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Super stoked.

get out.
  • That, and the main boss who I would be working with is a stunner, perfect curves and a face to match! Super stoked.
    What's his name?
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Alright, interview succesfull. I will know Wednesday if I have the job or not, but I left the interview with the feeling they made their decision already :d At various points they both looked at each other with the look of "wow", so i'm confident.

That, and the main boss who I would be working with is a stunner, perfect curves and a face to match! Super stoked.

Nice, fingers crossed for Wednesday then, love the feeling when you come out of an interview well, remember one of mine one of the interviewers actually said wow at one point :D

Anyways, today I've been learning about flies!!!!! Since then I've been stress busting in the gym. Still in the mood to murder people.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    matthew h wrote:
    Morning

Good luck MM

surf matt would be pleased, but not enough talktalk for him - 320d touring
  • That, and the main boss who I would be working with is a stunner, perfect curves and a face to match! Super stoked.
    What's his name?

Theodor McReginald is his name. :D

Angry bird, you said it man, fingers crossed :) Luckily i'm done with all the parts I am in control of, so I don't really have any nervouseness anymore, which I am very happy about.