Mysteries of the universe....

finchy
finchy Posts: 6,686
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
How does Noel Fielding keep getting on TV and why do people keep referring to him as a comedian?

Comments

• Dunno but the trend these days seem to be for unfunny comedians. There are a shitload of them out there.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    I was really hoping that someone was going to answer the question as to why sheep don't shrink when it rains, and also if a tree falls over in the middle of a forest and no-ones there, does it make a noise? Plus, who put's the "Keep Off The Grass" signs up?

Just wondering...

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    i think he's ok on Never Mind the Buzzcocks... i wouldn't go near any of his other stuff though.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    johnfinch wrote:
    How does Noel Fielding keep getting on TV and why do people keep referring to him as a comedian?

It's a very good question. I made myself sit down and watch The Mighty Boosh again, after watching it the first time and finding it so unfunny, I thought maybe I was missing something. I'm not!
  • johnfinch wrote:

It's a very good question. I made myself sit down and watch The Mighty Boosh again, after watching it the first time and finding it so unfunny, I thought maybe I was missing something. I'm not!

Boosh is bollox , i am not the 19 to 25 years old demographic , but even if i was , ITS TOTAL PANTS
    Britannia waives the rules