Hot girl swimming this morning

Pep
Pep Posts: 501
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
This morning, usual swim before breakfast, before riding to work.
She sayd she does half ironman and qualified for the World Champs, not sure how good that is but sounds good.

Wow she was pretty! :D

Comments

• ToeKnee
    ToeKnee Posts: 376
    Sorry, no pictures and it didn't happen.;-)
    Seneca wrote:
    It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
    Specialized TriCross Sport+Ultegra+Rack&Bag+Guards+Exposure Lights - FCN 7
    Track:Condor 653, MTB:GT Zaskar, Road & TT:Condors.
  • Pep wrote:
    She sayd she does half ironman and qualified for the World Champs, not sure how good that is but sounds good.

With the distinct lack of photographic evidence forumites can only conclude this event actually happened before you woke up. :)
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Pep
    Pep Posts: 501
    Pep wrote:

With the distinct lack of photographic evidence forumites can only conclude this event actually happened before you woke up. :)

Ahem... I don't normally take a camera when swimming pre-breakfast. Maybe I should??
    No, I definitely happened for real. Wait a second, maybe it did not...? :shock:
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Are you the sick perv who was looking at me under water this morning?

I think you made up the part about me telling you that I'd qualified for the WC's and that I'm female. You need help......
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Did you swim behind her, when she was doing breaststroke - I ve been told that this is the best way to perve on fellow swimmers 0:-I
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • jordan_217
    ddraver wrote:
    Did you swim behind her, when she was doing breaststroke - I ve been told that this is the best way to perve on fellow swimmers 0:-I

Yes, you've been informed correctly :wink: . I'm always conscious that it's blatantly obvious to the life guards though......
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    jordan_217 wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

Yes, you've been informed correctly :wink: . I'm always conscious that it's blatantly obvious to the life guards though......

Yeah 'cause they don't njoy the eye candy either...
  • jordan_217
    Redhog14 wrote:
    jordan_217 wrote:
    ddraver wrote:

Yeah 'cause they don't njoy the eye candy either...

To expand, most of our local lifegaurds are 17-20 yr old girls. I probably look like a sick old perv........
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    jordan_217 wrote:
    To expand, most of our local lifegaurds are 17-20 yr old girls. I probably look like a sick old perv........
    In which case it is probably best not to expand! :twisted:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • jordan_217
    daviesee wrote:
    jordan_217 wrote:
    In which case it is probably best not to expand! :twisted:

Wrong on so many levels :shock: .......
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    If we knew where you swim we could probably find the girl in question (I'm being kind and assuming it did happen as I want to enjoy the pics when someone works out who it was ;) )
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    I'm no expert, but I imagine they take a pretty dim view of amateur photography in the swimming pool.

Perhaps you could smuggle something in your trunks? Bring a whole new meaning to helmet-cam footage....
  • ToeKnee
    ToeKnee Posts: 376
    Did you think she was 'hot' because you were swimming through her yellow tinted vapour trail? ;-)

I'll get my coat ...
    Seneca wrote:
    It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
    Specialized TriCross Sport+Ultegra+Rack&Bag+Guards+Exposure Lights - FCN 7
    Track:Condor 653, MTB:GT Zaskar, Road & TT:Condors.
  • jordan_217
    ToeKnee wrote:
    Did you think she was 'hot' because you were swimming through her yellow tinted vapour trail? ;-)

I'll get my coat ...

...and suddenly feel the urge to have Sugarpuffs for breakfast??
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    keef66 wrote:
    Perhaps you could smuggle something in your trunks? Bring a whole new meaning to helmet-cam footage....
    :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    They do say that the water at the mass start of a triathlon is substantially warmer than the rest.
  • ChrisSA
    ChrisSA Posts: 455
    They do say that the water at the mass start of a triathlon is substantially warmer than the rest.
    Of course. There are always queues for the toilets at running races. Never a queue at a triathlon. :mrgreen:
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    Pep, have you fallen in love?