beware rachel on ebay.

cwm
cwm Posts: 177
edited February 2012 in The bottom bracket
selling my campervan and heres a question lol.
think i know who it is mucking about but its not them thats going to get it!

Hello there..Can you tell me abit more info on the van please? How is it to drive? Any knocks, clunks etc? Any over heating, cutting out, high revs? How is it on long journeys, how does it drive?Has it been used on dirty weekends away, and how is the rock'n'roll bed for shagging in? Has it seen much action since you've owned the van atall, and wheres best for dogging in it?Many thanks.- rachel.

and i did reply but not in the ad.
now sharing my plods on
http://www.strava.com/athletes/cwm

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    T4 or T5?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • cwm
    edited February 2012
    1990 T25
    now sharing my plods on
  • cwm wrote:

So, what did you say in your reply?
  • He told me that the best dogging sites could be found in.....ooops...cover blown :cry:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • cwm
    cwm wrote:

So, what did you say in your reply?

gave her the info she needed about van and where to meet tomorrow,cos we have inadvertingly come across a couple of daytime shagging spots when mtbing :wink:

but it was a wind up from one of my mates
    now sharing my plods on
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    He told me that the best dogging sites could be found in.....ooops...cover blown :cry:

I took a woman dogging, but by the time she'd managed to park they'd all f*cked off. :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy wrote:
    He told me that the best dogging sites could be found in.....ooops...cover blown :cry:

I took a woman dogging, but by the time she'd managed to park they'd all f*cked off. :lol:

Shirley you mean they'd all w*nked off. :?
    - Slave to the cadence -
  • Blancmange wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

Shirley wasn't there, she was at mine getting spacedocked.
  • Blancmange wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

Shirley wasn't there, she was at mine getting spacedocked.

Shirley (sic), you mean they had all cum and gone :lol:
    Allez Triple (hairy with mudguards) - FCN 4
    Ribble Gran Fondo