Rugby

tboy823
tboy823 Posts: 102
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
WALES

nuff said
Boardman Team FS 2011

Never let your computer know you're in a hurry.

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    That ^^^^^^^^ :D

I expect the citation against Davies is already in though.
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • tboy823
    yeah - didn't look good did it :shock:

what was he thinking :roll: :!: :?:
    Boardman Team FS 2011

• tboy823
    but we still won tho' :lol::D :P
    Boardman Team FS 2011

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    i didn't watch the last 10 mins as i thought we'd blown it!!! what a result :lol:

priestland is a great player, but fook me lets not let him kick the goals again :lol:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    The Paddy girl over the road from me that catches my bus in the morning is gonna cop a mouthful tommorrow!!
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar wrote:
    The Paddy girl over the road from me that catches my bus in the morning is gonna cop a mouthful tommorrow!!

Just wait till she's asleep and do it tonight. Rape on a crowded bus never ends well.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Gazlar wrote:

Just wait till she's asleep and do it tonight. Rape on a crowded bus never ends well.

Her front door is locked and I've not got the energy to kick her back door in, i'm just gonna press my junk against my bedroom window until she notices instead.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    No rugby fan, but at least it's better than that girly Super Bowl stuff. Football my arse. No feet involved or anything that resembles a proper ball, and they prance around with armour.

Why on earth BBC and Sky think we give a toss about the Super Bowl I don't know. So what they have millions or even billions of viewers and some rich prats including Elt and Becks have agreed to do their half time piece of crap show and adverts for huge fees. Still utter crap.

Sorry, I'm in grumpy old fart mood today.