PSA: Starship Troopers, BBC1 11.30pm tonight

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
edited February 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Good bit of violent, tongue-in-cheek sci-fi from Paul Verhoven (the bloke who made 'Robocop').
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• +dizzy (dina meyer) + densie richards and Neil Patrick Harris ... Good call
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!
    Awesome film, I love it! And yeah there's some Mintness in it...
    "would you like to know more?" :D
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • Dina Meyer would get it (she needs an entry in the hot redheads thread btw, get on it). But Denise richards has a face like a rat.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    Dina Meyer would get it (she needs an entry in the hot redheads thread btw, get on it). But Denise richards has a face like a rat.
    Best looking rat I've ever seen...

Denise_Richards_BollywoodSargam_smiling_196377.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Let's not leave Clancy Brown's brilliant role at Sgt. Zim out of the script!

Ace movie, I snuck my youngest son into the cinema to watch it with us, haha, he was abaout 8 years old, when he saw the dead colonists all dismembered by the arachnids he whispered "dad, is this real? Are they really dead?"
    I reassured him it was a movie and nothing was real
    Towards the middle when Rico rides the giant beetle and tosses a grenade into it and it explodes, my son then whispers "dad, this is the best movie I've ever seen"

Needless to say the film is in my DVD collection and a firm favourite of mine for many reasons..
  • One of the greatest films of all time,

First tiem i watched this, my friends and i were on our feet by the end screaming to kstick the brain bug and laughing as they experimented on it.... genius! not forgetting my Duggie houser MD :P the telepath hehe