Tuesday not far off from Monday

allen.coulson
allen.coulson Posts: 424
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Good morning.
Hack the ice off the Bently.
Realise my mistake and hack the ice off my Focus.
Go there
Do it
Return
Sleep.
Sometimes I amaze even myself.

Comments

• Morning numbnuts!

My minion returns from her holiday today, and she is now engaged :roll: She was single when I employed her! :lol: I have a feckton of work for her.
    Today, I shall be mainly unloading work onto said minion, and then finding Hot Librarian for some fun times.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Polo's and holes.
    Today will be spent in a sealed hole with an engineer who will feel the need to tell me that all the other engineers i have ever met are not as good as him? Did i ever do that when i was on the tools i wonder?
    last night was spent watching TopGear and catching up on the tinterweb browsing.
    Got loads going on with work as we were bought out just before christmas, i have been in meetings left right and centre, i also had the misfortune of giving the big boss the bad news about his job not being there come the full intergration :shock: that was fun.......Not.
    Another meeting thursday in worst midlands, but its a lunchtime meet so i can either have a lye in or get up normal time and have a ride over cannock? but is there shower facilitys? i cant remember?

Right onwards to coffee's and fat free breakfast.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Morning all,

somehow managed to do something in my sleep to my chest, woke up randomly in the night with a very tense feeling in between my chest, went to roll over and felt and heard a pop. Couldn't get back to sleep for a few hours, woke up stupidly early again, and now it hurts like fark. And I have to push my moped 3km into town to the shop to see if it will work again for a not stupid price. Not looking forward to it, especially mixed with the temperature.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morning Dildo Marvel(s) (prize for the first to get the anagram of the politician correct)

Yesterday we were awarded our contract which is good!

Last night was the club AGM, I put myself forward to be on the committee, what value I'll add I have no idea, probably non!
    Met some good people that I haven't met on night rides so it's all good.

Today is slide prep for a meeting tomorrow In which I won't have much input! This week is minimal added value!
  • VWsurfbum
    MMsounds like you may of seperated a rib?
    You'll know as soon as you try and move properly (like pushing a moped) if it hurts like hell, then you probably have :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning all,

somehow managed to do something in my sleep to my chest, woke up randomly in the night with a very tense feeling in between my chest, went to roll over and felt and heard a pop. Couldn't get back to sleep for a few hours, woke up stupidly early again, and now it hurts like fark. And I have to push my moped 3km into town to the shop to see if it will work again for a not stupid price. Not looking forward to it, especially mixed with the temperature.

Have you burst one of your false b00bs? :)
  • tlw1
    Slows tart today, as I have had the day off to finish an assignment. Will drops the kids off at schools soon and then have a decent run back.

Rest of the day is strategy and work emails. But should get it finished, leaving the rest of the week for a life
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

Day off work, which unfortunately means running loads of errands for the rest of the family! :evil:

Hoping my orders arrive today, although as most of it's from CRC, I'm not holding my breath. If it all arrives, then I'll rebuild the Focus. Did some work on it yesterday - cut 'n' shunt on the rear mudguard, cleaned the crap off the chainrings, greased bearings etc. Unfortunately the rear wheel's a bit too buckled to ride on, so if I get time (ON MY DAY OFF!) today, I'll take to the LBS to get fixorated.

Not sure if I'll get out on the bike today, depends on how everything else pans out...

Coffee and bacon have already consumed. Pies will be purchased later and I'm thinging fish n chips for dinn0rz.

Laters...
  • Morning homos.

workmeh

Most of the time, I love my job. Today is not one of those days.

Counting down until 5
  • VWsurfbum
    I have my learn spanish course on in the background while i'm working, I can already speak some spanish, and all this is doing is confusing me :?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Dónde están las montañas?
    Necesito un hospital
    Dos cervezas por favor
    Estoy colgado como un burro!

The only Spanish you will ever need!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Quite day at uni today.

Just about to get up, have food, go to uni, do some work, may look at the bank account too... see what I can afford to buy. Then off to meet the father for food this evening, he'll be paying, win. After that more working to be done.

Laterzzzz
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,156
    Morning Crusty Sock Makers,

A day of meh. I'm stuck indoors until the bloke from Thames Water graces us with his presence and tells us whether we can have a water meter :roll: So will start sorting out the crap in the study before we have to to empty the place out for it being redecorated/refitted. Then might venture out on the bike if it gets much above freezing, otherwise may head off for a swim. Hopefully the bruiser will be ready to collect from the bike shop later.

Stuck in tonight as well, doing child minding as the trouble 'n' strife is out, so hope there's something decent on the box...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    Dónde están las montañas?
    Necesito un hospital
    Dos cervezas por favor

The only Spanish you will ever need!
    a couple more usefull phrases that i have used
    La dejé en la zanja
    Su cabeza está apuntando hacia atrás
    usted vende limones
    i se han quedado sin aguijón
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Mornin whiners..

Went to the FNSS organisers meeting last night, it was in a pub with good beer, so I drank a few

Rode to work today, feel knackered... think i'm getting a cold... bugger
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599

Is that 'Can I stick it up your obvious?'

Morning Pink-potters (and those who prefer a bit of brown,)

First day at work under 13 hours since I got back off holiday, nice easy 9-6 then out for dinner for the girlfriend's mum's birthday. Not drinking too much as riding tomorrow, but should be a good day.

MM - probably not seperated a rib, you would have been screaming like a girl when you tried to sit up in bed if that had been the case.
  • Greetings Maggots,

Please to say the 300TB live data migration went very well yesterday, so today is a day of relaxation in my home office with nothing more than a few calls to make and I may watch The Rum Diary.
    Good Morning Freaks!

Day off work, which unfortunately means running loads of errands for the rest of the family! :evil:

OMG! He's alive!
  • It could be either the rib bust, but I think I may have bust one of my PIP implants. I think I have bad aids now, and i'm going to die.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    morning bumders
    The old sixth sense paranioa is running on overdrive this morning. Funnily enough all the 'missing' paperwork that's been sent through on a big list is the same as the stuff that's gone missing from my deliberately messy, yet now quite strangely neat filing.
    Good feedback from yesterday's interview plus another two in the pipeline though, so hopefully not long until I can have the pleasure of telling a few people to stick it where the sun hasn't had a chance to shine.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Another meeting thursday in worst midlands, but its a lunchtime meet so i can either have a lye in or get up normal time and have a ride over cannock? but is there shower facilitys? i cant remember?
    There are no showers... unless you want to jetwash yourself.

'ning 'tards
    Woke up grumpy, very grey and misty in the E Mids so I'm bathing in the glow of my SAD lamp.
    Workmeh, gymmeh, eat, sleep pretty much sums up my day. Although I do have to run and get my monopoly money for holidays, and may carry on piling stuff up in the Board room when I get home which is as close as I'm getting towards packing at the moment.

Think I might have a hot chocolate to cheer myself up

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Afternoon, day off from nursing so training for my lifeguard exam on friday. Anyone wanna give me £10,000 for a deposit for a house so I don't have to work two jobs to save. :)
  • tlw1
    Kitty wrote:
    Afternoon, day off from nursing so training for my lifeguard exam on friday. Anyone wanna give me £10,000 for a deposit for a house so I don't have to work two jobs to save. :)

Is that enough sweat pea?
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Starbucks at 730 with a friend, then cafe for bacons at 9, then work for 10. The 2 people we had monitoring us have now left for good :D

currently watching russell brand on netflix on the mobile.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • VWsurfbum
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Cheers bird. that will save me turning up smelling and covered in mud next to our new MD :oops:

Just got back from the engineer meet, he didnt say a word, he was too busy mincing around, he lookded like neils dad from the inbetweeners!

Off to a empty police station now :roll: always fun.........not
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    foxc_uk wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

'ning 'tards
    Woke up grumpy, very grey and misty in the E Mids so I'm bathing in the glow of my SAD lamp.
    Workmeh, gymmeh, eat, sleep pretty much sums up my day. Although I do have to run and get my monopoly money for holidays, and may carry on piling stuff up in the Board room when I get home which is as close as I'm getting towards packing at the moment.

Think I might have a hot chocolate to cheer myself up

Kisses
    FoxC
    Was never any need fr showers at Cannock as it was always piddling down!!!

Afternoon Scuttlers

Woken up at 6.45 this morning by people delivering my shed, so there's a job for tommorrow. Unfortunately the Boneshaker still has not arrived despite being promised it would be delivered today, ok theres still two and a half hours to go, but considering this was ordered on the 12th and I was told friday before the one just gone it had been dispatched, I'm not holding out much hope. My advice is dont use Bricross Cycles. Its not a huge issue as i dont plan on using it for a couple of weeks, but I'm just stunned by the level of lies and incompetence I've been shown so far. If its not here by Friday I'm going straight to Paypal.

Oh and my retro led light from Germany doesnt work either and they are ignoring my messages on Ebay

I feel a right grumpy sod today.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp