Down some steps

Comments

• concorde
    concorde Posts: 1,008
    Reckon that's a good effort or is it easy?
  • 1mancity2
    1mancity2 Posts: 2,355
    Concorde wrote:
    Reckon that's a good effort or is it easy?

Depends on your confidence and ability, if you were kacking your pants before you did it, good effort. :wink:
    Finished, Check out my custom Giant Reign 2010
    Dirt Jumper Dmr Sidekick2
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Any chance of an edited version without the swearing so I can show my 11 year old?
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • concorde
    edited January 2012
    JBA wrote:
    Any chance of an edited version without the swearing so I can show my 11 year old?

It's a mate, not me, I chickened out, just trying to see whether the general opinion was that its easy or not.

Yeah will do, I did mean to but I was in a rush :-/
  • concorde
    Here it is, top editer me :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHmNNnIDfK4
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Ta.
    He thinks it is 'wicked'. :)
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • 1mancity2
    Concorde wrote:
    JBA wrote:

It's a mate, not me, I chickened out, just trying to see whether the general opinion was that its easy or not.

All about confidence, if your thinking "I might do that" your not ready.
  • concorde
    1mancity2 wrote:
    Concorde wrote:
    JBA wrote:

All about confidence, if your thinking "I might do that" your not ready.

Yeah I told myself as long as I commit i'll make it. Will do it soon, Just need something inbetween for now.
  • concorde
    JBA wrote:
    Ta.
    He thinks it is 'wicked'. :)

I thought the same :-)
  • 1mancity2
    The steps look close together so if you hit them at a steady pace it will just feel like a cobbled road, just feather the rear brake on and off to control your speed, don't hang to far over the back or the front wheel will go light and lose traction.
  • concorde
    1mancity2 wrote:
    The steps look close together so if you hit them at a steady pace it will just feel like a cobbled road, just feather the rear brake on and off to control your speed, don't hang to far over the back or the front wheel will go light and lose traction.

Yeah one of the other boys did it before this video and was a bit slow and the bounceing didn't look too good. The pace just right on the video I think. Thanks for the tip about not hanging too far back coz I think I would have.