Tyres: Schwalbe Ultremo

Accessories:
Cateye Strada Wireless Computer
Storck Carbon Bottle Cages

Comments

• woody1545
    woody1545 Posts: 322
    I like bike!
  • What size frame is it? Love the geometry.
  • Beautiful bike, love the clean titanium look...
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • flintlock
    flintlock Posts: 105
    Thanks all.

Its a size large. Its the 2012 model which now comes with a slightly taller headtube and mudguard eyes.

How do I get the pics to appear?
  • antlaff
    antlaff Posts: 583
    Flintlock wrote:
    Thanks all.

Its a size large. Its the 2012 model which now comes with a slightly taller headtube and mudguard eyes.

How do I get the pics to appear?

Copy the bb code from the share option in Flickr

PS - very nice understated bike

6791213379_49b2954225.jpg
  • flintlock
    flintlock Posts: 105
    These are the polished graphics, They now also do a laser engraved graphic which also looks really good. It gives a blue / black annealed finish that won't degrade.
  • Looks nice, how does it ride?

I looked at getting one of theirs but was put off when I learned of Sabbaths Insolvency back in December? I am still tempted as they look the part but I am not confident of their longevity now? Particularly on service back-up, warranty etc. You had any problems?
  • It rides great, im sure you won't be disappointed.

With regards to Sabbaths financial situation everything is fine. I visited their premises prior to purchase to look at my options where everything was business as usual. In addition to this they have a few new frames out for 2012 and a new website due shortly that will include these new models.

For your info mIne was only delivered this year and although a silk road is a revised frame for 2012 with a taller headtube, mudguard eyes plus different tubing etc.

If you have any further concerns I would suggest giving Sabbath a call, I'm sure they will give you all the details you require.
  • Glad you're enjoying your ride - sadly I'm not as optimistic as you! This is a large purchase for me and having had my fingers burnt before on a failed bike frame when a company went bust I always do a credit check on companys and this is when I discovered that Roche Sports t/a Sabbath Bicycles went into liquidation at the beginning of December! This was not long ago so having suddenly sprung back up again raises some questions alongside some serious doubts?! Ans as regards phoning them I very much doubt they would give me a honest overview!! I think I will have to look elsewhere - I have a few test rides lined up so I will keep you posted!
  • I am sure if you rang Greg at Sabbath he would give you all the answers you require, and an honest one at that. The period you mention is exactly when my frame was on order and i had no issues whatsoever.

I compared all the usual suspects when looking for a Ti frame and the frame quality is superb, you need to see one in the flesh. Most importantly though the customer service and advice i received from Greg / Wayne was excellent and I was kept informed of my frames progress throughout.

I hope this is of some help and reassurance.