Monday Moaning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning salty protein swallowers,

today will consist of work, which should be ok as I won't be in the office for most of the day.

and maybe surprise a friend for breakfast as it's her birthday.

But for now I'm going back to sleep.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Mehning.

I'm feck tired this morning. Really cba; stupid Monday Blues.

Minion is still off on holiday, she' back tomorrow. She only went and got engaged whilst away. Bad minion.

Meh. I shall continue with my tea drinking.

Meh.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Morning all,

moped doesn't work, so I have a nice 15km ride each way to the shop to buy a new spark plug, which will include a stop at the store to get food. At least a bit of exercise huh?

Other than that, boring day.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Yay. First day back at work and a commute in -2. Where did winter suddenly spring from?

Lots of work m'eh expected, especially as the pooter has tons of updates to do and is running so v e r y s l o w l y.

Fark it, I'm going to brew up.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Meh, why has nobody made me a cup of tea
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Start of an easy week at uni. Got some radiographs to label this morning, then we're dissecting a dog leg just before lunch, other than that I have nothing to do. Winner.

On a not so cheery note I looked at term dates yesterday and I'm going to miss the Dyfi enduro this year. This has annoyed me. Lots.

Laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Today was looking to be mediocre at best. However, already on coffee number 2 courtesy of part-time minion who wants to be a full time minion. He has just popped to the local deli to purchase me a full breakfast (inc black pudding,) in a bap of his own accord.

Now thats how you get places in life.
  • Greetings Maggots,

Today may be eventful but I hope not
    One of my engineers is migrating 300 Terabytes of live data at a police forensic unit
    Months of planning and preparation, but I still feel a little nervous about the entire thing.. :¬P

Home based this week, so no driving to be done, the quest for alternative employment still continues though, man it's tough out there right now.. but I persevere irrespectively!

Wishing you all a lot less stressful Monday than mine..
  • ste_t Where the hell have you found such a good minion!? Maybe I should get a part-time minion too hmmmm

Raymondavalon 300Tb would have me a little nervous too. That's going to take a fair bit of time I imagine!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    yay i've finally got internet at my new job, it's only taken 3 weeks!!

i'm currently skiving and tbh, the hardest part of this job is actually trying to find some work to do!!!

result, later bumders
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    ste_t Where the hell have you found such a good minion!? Maybe I should get a part-time minion too hmmmm

Sometimes in life, you just get lucky.

Good lad aswell. Has a habit of getting hammered and pulling a fatty, which is always good for team morale
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Weekend started with 6 mojito's and 2 rum n cokes before 10pm, resulting in me falling asleep on the bathroom floor and MrF having to put me back in bed. All good fun. 2 for 1 mojito's, no ralfing and no hangover I think qualifies as a win.
    Had a splash around at Cannock on Saturday, some of those puddles are more like paddling pools!
    Rest of weekend was aces, and now I'm on the countdown to 1st snow trip of the season so the workmeh ain't so bad..

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Morning ya bunch of whingers :-)

Today I've started my new house improvement project, redecorating the hall & landing, stripping out & refitting the study and putting some decent lighting in the study. I'm crap at DIY so I'm getting someone to do it for me and I'm 'project managing' the thing :-). It's a hard life, now I need some coffee.

Hopefully weather will wam up a bit this week as we're angling for a Cwmcarn trip this Friday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers

Today I am learning all.about class 142/143 pacer units, I'm gripped by how interesting it isn't. Man flu fail had hire today along with losing my voice,, I sound like my balls are just dropping
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    you just cannot beat a good 142/143 pacer unit, tho' the 145/146 is a little sexier!

weekend of decorating type stuffs and no booze = lots of fail, now have a bad back m'eh!

start nights tomorrow so can save all my whining till then!

House valuations today, not looking forward to that!

one consolation, got fish finger butties inbound, with brown sauce

laters
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    ste_t Where the hell have you found such a good minion!? Maybe I should get a part-time minion too hmmmm

I have 4, although I do have to share them :lol:
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • foxc_uk
    Oh hell yeah, 15cms of snow predicted to fall in teh 2 days before I get to shred again! 8)
  • S'up homos?

1st day back in the office today.

Went to physio this morning and had a go on the excercise bike. It's very painful to do at the moment, but it will get easier as the swelling goes down. I'm now allowed to use ours at home, but I'm not sure the seat goes high enough.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Oh hell yeah, 15cms of snow predicted to fall in teh 2 days before I get to shred again! 8)

Where you heading?

...you know, just to keep the stalkers updated, is all.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Gazlar
    Clank wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

Where you heading?

If they were proper stalkers, they'd already know!!!

blooming amateurs
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    bg13 wrote:
    you just cannot beat a good 142/143 pacer unit, tho' the 145/146 is a little sexier!

BTw no such thing, 144's were the final generation of pacer railbus
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    Gazlar wrote:
    Clank wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

Where you heading?

If they were proper stalkers, they'd already know!!!

blooming amateurs

For the amateurs... off to Bansko, one of my mates is out there doing a season and it sounds like he's having an amazing time. Roll on Friday!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Eve tards, sorry i'm late, been working got loads going on at the moment.
    Got out on Beyonce on sunday, god i've got fat and slow! but she does ride beautifuly after some fettling of suspension parts.
    I have a meeting in worst midlands on thursday, 13:00-14:30. So a trip to cannock will be had either before or after? anyone around?
    it will get easier as the swelling goes down.
    thats like my Obvious
    Foxc_uk wrote:
    Bansko
    My brother is there at the moment
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Meh
    Interview fail today due to cold, sore throat and a raging temperature. I think one may have gone ok but in general I probably looked and sounded as motivated as a member of the RBS board.
    Still met up with a few bods in London, nice lunch at the usual club followed by a visit to Liberty for some choice bits and pieces. Had to rlf from the top floor though otherwise I'd have ordered a £4k desk. Oh and I tried to get a photo of the incredibly lovely lady in the fabric section but she was having none of it. I do feel London calling again.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    It's very painful to do at the moment, but it will get easier as the swelling goes down.

thats what your mama says about receiving my necesary up her obvious.

today was a good day, finished early and have a late start tomorrow as i am an instructor in the subject we should be covering in the morning.

might go to bed, im knackered.