edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Fantastic sleep and the kids slept till 7.30 - bonus

Today is lots of study and no play - rubbish

Laters

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    re-downloading everytyhing. that is all.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Morning all,

nothing much on the agenda for today. Late afternoon trip to the mother in laws house to help father in law with something on the computer, as far as I know nothing else to do!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Morning all,

nothing much on the agenda for today. Late afternoon trip to the mother in laws house to help father in law with something on the computer, as far as I know nothing else to do!

Are you helping him locate decent p0rn?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Morning Monkey Bashers,

Got out of be about half an hour ago and I'm off shortly to the local greasy spoon for a Full English plus loads of coffee with a mate, so top start to the day :-) Then it's off to the in-laws: brother in law is recovering from his double heart bypass op so I'd better no mention my Full English as he's a bit of a fat fark who likes his food. I was trying to persuade him to come mountain biking with me shortly before he had his heart attack !
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Up all night with DS1 so today will be spent trying to grab some sleep whenever I can.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Greetings Maggots,

Off to North Yorkshire in a wee while to visit friends.
    Other than that, not much on the cards.. just the day before Monday :¬P

Did someone delete "everything" by any chance?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Busy busy busy. In uni working, and watching the tennis.

Hockey match later. Then more working. Then pub. Sorted.

May also look on t'interwebs and see if there's any bike shopping I want to do. Also need to decide whether or not to enter the Dyfi enduro again this year.

Laters
  • FKN LIVID!!!!

Woken up at 4:30 by the phone ringing.

Was just some cnut playing sillybuggers. Wasn't even a particularly amusing prank call either, they just repeated everything you said to them. Just left the phone on the table with the line open, let them waste their own bill.

However, after doing 1471 this morning, it appears they forgot to withold their number, it's a local mobile # (All IOM mobiles start 07624).

So, this morning will be spent adding said phone # to as many shady internet guestbooks as humanly possible. cnuts!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    This is my only mental association with the Isle of Man:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaqGcWU7IzU
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • matthew h wrote:
    Morning all,

Are you helping him locate decent p0rn?
    I seriously hope not. It's something to do with exporting 3d images from his home trainer programme to give to someone else, but he fails at just checking his email, and took him a few weeks of practice to learn how to open the programme and get it running.
  • I wouldn't live anywhere else because of the Deviants.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    FKN LIVID!!!!

Woken up at 4:30 by the phone ringing.

Was just some cnut playing sillybuggers. Wasn't even a particularly amusing prank call either, they just repeated everything you said to them. Just left the phone on the table with the line open, let them waste their own bill.

However, after doing 1471 this morning, it appears they forgot to withold their number, it's a local mobile # (All IOM mobiles start 07624).

So, this morning will be spent adding said phone # to as many shady internet guestbooks as humanly possible. cnuts!

excellent, the old repeating everything that is being said sketch, classic.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    excellent, the old repeating everything that is being said sketch, classic
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    big sticks

you found where they live?
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    excellent, the old repeating everything that is being said sketch, classic
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Greetings Maggots,

Off to North Yorkshire in a wee while to visit friends.
    Other than that, not much on the cards.. just the day before Monday :¬P

Did someone delete "everything" by any chance?

Nope, just a new netbook. still need to sort the power out on the old one so I can transfer my p0rn :lol: collection and films
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Yo!
    Found a phone last night, so decided to do some prank calls at stupid o'clock. ;)

Nothing important is happening today, or last night, so I shall leave it there.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Fuknuggets
    Just sitting here watching No1 dance around to MJ on the Wil.
    Had a good ride this morning, god i'm out of shape and heavy!

Wifeys in the kitchen doing a roast with chickens bacons and spuds.

Next week i have more meetings and will start doing something about this fitness business.

laters
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Well f00king hell. Found out today that I can run after following eldest on her bike for 4 miles in half an hour. No sweat, no aches, think I'll start as an addition to cycling.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?