Good Morning Homos!

cat_with_no_tail
cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Lazy feckers the lot of yers, after 9am and no replies.

Think I'll get my fingers frozen off and wash the bike down this morning. Then it's off to play Dad's taxi for junior, though a bucket of coffee at Nerros will be involved while she's having her Saturday classes. After that I reckon a blast on the roadie needs to be done to work off the pies. Will probably have a lazy evening and watch the footy or whatever else is on the box.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    After a strange night at Alton towers with a free bar, I am now waiting for the team building exercises..
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello winners.

wife re returned from merseyside last night with an extra rottweiler in tow.

this morning i am enjoying watching 2 black and ginger bastards run about like loons in the garden whilst i am drinking some fresh coffee. my old black and white dog is doing whatever he can to avoid them both.

we're off to the woods for a bit to tire them out but i wont be taking any bikes.
  • we're off to the woods for a bit to tire them out but i wont be taking any bikes.

So you could say you're going dogging in the local woods in a bit?

Nice.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    we're off to the woods for a bit to tire them out but i wont be taking any bikes.

So you could say you're going dogging in the local woods in a bit?

Nice.

big sticks!!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Off to wolvo todays to empty more of the house out amongst, other stuff. Also going to bring my bikes back now I've built the shed for them to go in.

Laterz
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Morning Gheys!

Well last night was a fail on massive proportions. It took me 5 and a half hours to drive from Leeds, to Bury. All because people didn't know how to drive in a bit of snow (literally, about 200 yards). I averaged 4mph at one point woo before turning the engine off to save diesel.

Today, because I haven't had enough of it, I will be driving to Nottingham and back. Then I think I'm going to stand up for a few hours, just so my legs still work.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    MORNING BUMDERS!!!!!!!!!

Last night was also fail for me. The usual friday night haunt from last year is still a dive but is now no fun either. Ended up home at 2am very sober, at least I didn't spend too much.

Today will be spent at the zoo with the aunt, uncle, cousin and his grandparents (hopefully I won't be paying), they'll hopefully buy me lunch too and then I'm back off to theirs for food this evening. Win.

Laters
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    netbook power supply broke (again) so thought fuck it, time for a new netbook(cheap and cheerful acer aspire one), as I don't need anything powerful, so spent most of the morning back and forth sorting it out etc .

caught 2nd half of fa cup, currently syncing everything on phone/netbook.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    I have been doing sod all. Just went out to the garage to fix my commuter, but it's bastard cold out there so I've decided to do a bit more sod all. Got to play to your strengths.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Long lay-in this morning after traveling back from Canada yesterday. Cupboards are now restocked, washing is done and I'm now about to pack the bag ready for the first paintball match of the season. Cookies and tea being consumed in quantity - win.

Back on the bike Monday - that'll compensate for the expected work M'eh!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    evening all

just back from a 3 hour mooch on the bike, found some dh sections that shouldn't be attempted on a hard tail, but what the hell, did em anyway.

I lost out on a Vio POV 1.5 camera on ebay, annoying, but for the price it went for i can get a ContourHD new, so not too bothered.

The ragley is riding well, really well, I'm fitter so actually riding a bit of flow instead of blowing out of my ring on every ride.

tonight, I'm not sure whats on the cards, some fun with expanding foam, more to follow........
  • Got new exotic bars and carbon spacers oredered. Had a fettle. Ate a pizza. Was good.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Day of epic fail and epic win.

Epic win first- eldest can now cycle through mud, water and the pain after an epic high speed stack. Waitrose shop is done. Terrierist is walked. I found a decent new car for chuff all.

Fail- had to assist mother in buying a new Honda jazz so time with mrs spong didn't happen. Eldest decided to scream through dinner before smashing a bowl and causing a huge arguement between me and mrs spong (now not talking). Horse owners not doing horse stuff tomorrow due to family issues. Superstar grips don't fit youngests scooter so more screaming and arguing.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    expanding foam = mess,

got it on my hands and pretty mush everywhere else,

Does
    Not
    Come
    Off

DOH!