Heads up RE Chain Reaction Cycles

Jimbob_no5
Jimbob_no5 Posts: 1,568
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Anyone that has ordered in the past few days may be waiting a while to get parts etc CRC are in the process of moving warehouses to make shipping out parcels easier for them, however in the process of doing this they seem to have misplaced a lot of stock, i was on the horn with them earlier and had to cancel my order as they informed me it could take a few weeks to sort everything out
Pinkbike

I believe in only 2 things in life.
1) Drink is not my friend
2) D-Locking cnuts ;)

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,155
    They were a bit slower than usual this week - ordered something on Sunday eve and it showed up this morning. But that's not terminally slow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • apreading
    apreading Posts: 4,535
    On top of that they have just launched a 'private' sale...!
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    I've ordered stuff twice in the last week and a half and both times they were dispatched the morning after i ordered them (11pm ish) then arrived the day after that. Pretty good.
  • Someone in their email team is terminally retarded though. Had 2 emails off them today, first one was about the private sale, that apparently ends on the "31st Tuesday Feb".

2nd had the subject line "All clearance Bikes at least 50% off" then the actual ad inside was "All clearance Bikes at least 40% off"
    I'm considering buying the NS Core 1 and holding them to the 50% discount they promised me!
  • omegas
    omegas Posts: 970
    order some stuff yesterday, arrived today, less than 24 hours, same as most order I have placed with them.
  • Stevo_666
    Ordered something else this eve so let's see how they do.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Jimbob_no5 wrote:
    they seem to have misplaced a lot of stock...it could take a few weeks to sort everything out
    Fairly efficient warehouse move then as there's no change to their normal service.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ordered something else this eve so let's see how they do.
    Ordered Saturday night, delivered Tuesday lunchtime - no complaints here.