S-Works Venge WC46 Limited Edition.

bristolpete
bristolpete Posts: 2,255
edited March 2012 in Your road bikes
6767467001_da3631b446_z.jpg

Comments

• what a birthday pressie ! she's an absolute beauty !
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Very nice. Even it's shadow looks fast. Happy 40th indeed!
  • Squeakz
    Squeakz Posts: 21
    very nice bike, hope you have as much fun on your venge as i do mine
    S-Works Venge, Zipp 404 firecrests, Dura-Ace Di2 with optional sprint buttons.
  • bristolpete
    Thanks guys. I have yet to give it the beans as they say, but the ride home told me what I was hoping.
  • Not usually a fan of white contact points but......you've got it just right there. Terrific looker. Enjoy.
  • Evil Laugh
    Evil Laugh Posts: 1,412
    Wish I could get a Tarmac in that paint, looks sweet.
  • bristolpete
    You can, S-works SL4 as such though no chrome, only black and white.
  • vespario
    vespario Posts: 228
    Looks absolutely mint! Loving the black, white and red. Good luck keeping the bar tape clean :wink:
    Wheels and Matt frame set give it a really classy stealth look. If she rides as well as she looks you will be flying!
  • bristolpete
    vespario wrote:
    Looks absolutely mint! Loving the black, white and red. Good luck keeping the bar tape clean :wink:
    Wheels and Matt frame set give it a really classy stealth look. If she rides as well as she looks you will be flying!

Yeah, I big departure re bar tape and saddle, but worth a go. Its classic wrap so might clean up OK. :lol:
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Fab! Shame FFWD don't do gloss black decals instead of red and white but they'll do ;)
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • siamon
    siamon Posts: 274
    Awesome. Please refrain from calling it a "weng-er" though. It has dreadful associations that really should not be applied to that bike. See where you are coming from on the saddle+tape but my black Romin has red and white stitching, and a white chassis.

Happy birthday!
  • bristolpete
    edited January 2012
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Fab! Shame FFWD don't do gloss black decals instead of red and white but they'll do ;)

They have a set of black on black ltd edition coming out, which look great but my concern is the black on black is done to death hence using white. For now :mrgreen: They also have white but currently out of my price range given my new frame....
  • bristolpete
    siamon wrote:
    Awesome. Please refrain from calling it a "weng-er" though. It has dreadful associations that really should not be applied to that bike. See where you are coming from on the saddle+tape but my black Romin has red and white stitching, and a white chassis.

Happy birthday!

Football ? Football sucks c**k, end of chat :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Eh? It's pronounced Venge as in Revenge.

And football does as bristolpete says IMO.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    Are you Stephen Hester CEO of the Royal Bank of Scotland ???? did you buy this before they asked you to send back your £900k bonus 8) Nice looking machine BTW.
  • Cornish-J
    Cornish-J Posts: 978
    looks awesome - lovin the 3d+ and the aero rings.
  • siamon
    siamon Posts: 274
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Eh? It's pronounced Venge as in Revenge.

I don't know either, OP mentions it in his classics lecture, third paragraph. Specialized employees call it the VENGE

[quote=And football does as bristolpete says IMO.[/quote]

Chubby cyclists hate football, what a revelatory surprise. Thanks for that. Really learned something there.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Fuck1ing hell, that's a beauty!
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • bristolpete
    Far from a lecture, and it was a small amount of research based on what I found out. Obviously language has moved on and it is indeed called a Venge.

"Football; Bloody hell" as Ferguson once said.

Who gives a screw, it was merely a joke but I concur with Brian Clough who once famously said 80 minutes of boredom, 10 minutes of action.

Enjoy your bike and try and moving forward in the least try and use the quote button correctly..... x
  • bristolpete
    Have removed my bike as cannot be bothered with it.

Cheers for the decent comments.
  • brucey72
    brucey72 Posts: 1,086
    That's a beauty!!! I like the red and white decals on the wheels as they match the colour of the rotor cranks nicely. I bet you can't wait for the better weather!!!! I like football and cycling ;-)
  • Have removed my bike as cannot be bothered with it.

You can't be bothered with it? I'll have it if you don't want it anymore!

:D
  • Cornish-J
    What's going on Pete?
  • bristolpete
    Dunno, just a bit upsetting comments ref chubby cyclists, football etc. Don't get it. Like the time I was told a was a dick-head for having a nice Pinarello via PM :shock: .

Seems like the good will to all cyclists is going on here sometimes. It just a bike that I saved up for, sold stuff to buy etc. will stick the photo back up when I get home.

Pete.
  • Dunno, just a bit upsetting comments ref chubby cyclists, football etc. Don't get it. Like the time I was told a was a dick-head for having a nice Pinarello via PM :shock: .

Seems like the good will to all cyclists is going on here sometimes. It just a bike that I saved up for, sold stuff to buy etc. will stick the photo back up when I get home.

Pete.

Its probably because the person who sent you that PM couldnt afford a nice pinarello :).
    It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.

--Ernest Hemingway
  • Cornish-J
    Dont get disheartened dude .. some people are just idiots, cyclists or not.

Get that beast back up .. and happy birthday!
  • bristolpete
    Thanks, have re-listed the photo. Thanks again.
  • Broonster
    Broonster Posts: 440
    Mmmmmmm, lurverly, mmmmmmmm...... :shock: :mrgreen:

*dribble*
    Winter: Moda Nocturne
    Road: Cervelo R3
    'Cross: Ridley X-Night
    Commuter: Genesis Day One
  • markyone
    markyone Posts: 1,119
    Love that pete,superb.
    Will have to get out soon when weather is better.
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap
  • fucking mint

nuff said
    Crafted in Italy apparantly