TFI Friday Thread™

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Turd Burgers!

Well, yesterday was absolutely fecking fantastic. Me and Hot Librarian got up to some fun in a store cupboard. Awesome. :twisted:

Today, I have no minion, so imagine that I will be running round a fair bit. I will try to get out at 4pm, we shall see.

Tea is needed.

Laters
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Me and Hot Librarian got up to some fun in a store cupboard. Awesome. :twisted:
    POIDH you know the Rules!

Morning spazzers.
    TFI indeed, last nights ride was cancelled due to being stuck at work until gone 20:00Hrs!! :evil:

Today i have a little bit of work to ddo here then i'm going westside for a meeting from 2-4 in Teweksbury :shock: good jub i wont have to come back to london in rush hour then :roll:

Bacons will feature heavily this morning as will even more coffee's

In a while
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

Change from the normal work/study routine as in work for half a day then off to Alton Towers with the current wife for an overnight corporate jolly. The blurb says pre-dinner drinks in an unusual place - hoping for champagne on the roller coaster :)
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Not a good morning so far! Ball and Chain has just called to say she's pranged the car on the way to work. Best go and have a look at what damage she's done. Level of damage sustained will determine if I ask how she is.

Not impressed!
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Morning protein shakes!

i've awoken from my slumber at my normal time for once.

small chance i'll be doing breakfast with a frien before work.

covering someone elses shift.

will probably need a drink later
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Morning all,

Just woke up, been enjoying a few nice lie ins as Mrs. MM hasn't had work yesterday or today. Going to run to the store very soon to buy supplies, then come back, call Fasthosts to sort out why they havn't responded to any inquiries i've sen, and to cancel services for one of our old websites. Then 11am have my interview, followed by lunch, probably schnitzl if everything goes well, then english lessons in the afternoon to earn a bit of extra bike funds.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morninig bumders

Uni today. Meh.

Laters
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning all,

Not much to do today so as it's friday the bikes in the car for a jolly round the forest, would be rude not too.

Plus I also need to look for a new car for the parents on the net, then go and harrass the saleperson before mother decided she likes him and pays way over the odds. :roll:
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    The Russians are p1ssing me off. MrF is p1ssing me off. The AOC is p1ssing me off.
    Maybe I'm just p1ssed off.

Roll on mojito o'clock.
    No kisses coz I don't feel like it
    FoxC
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morning vinegar strokers

And he has lost a stone people, 16st4lb from 17st4lb in the space of 3 weeks.
    Out on the bike more, eating healthily and no beer, no silly diet. Well happy, aim is to carry this on through feb and get lean before starting the squat / deadlift routine and building strength to help on the bike.

Today is a good day

Oh wait, dentist at 2, 10k run and then the cinema to see some gash film!
  • Oh jesus, nervousness is starting to creep in at a hardcore level right now.
  • Kaise wrote:
    Morning vinegar strokers

And he has lost a stone people, 16st4lb from 17st4lb in the space of 3 weeks.

Congrats!

Morning Homos.

Almost got 90deg movement in the leg now. Not bad considering that puts me about 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Swelling is going down nicely too. Hopefully this means I'll be signed off to use the excercise bike from Monday, meaning I'm 1 step closer to getting back on the "real" bike.

Oh, and Good Luck MM!
  • spongtastic
    Oh jesus, nervousness is starting to creep in at a hardcore level right now.

Don't worry, we asked him to lube up properly before inserting his obvious.

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello gypos.

skiving off work for a little bit as i was teaching the subjects being coverred a couple of weeks ago so there i no need for me to sit in on the lessons.

off to see the doctor in a little bit to make sure i am capable of being shoved into a dark tight wet hole during next week.

Thank god for that, I wasn't sure how I would survive otherwise.
  • spongtastic

TBH we had a job convincing him that it was in everybodys interest to keep you alive :lol:

• off to see the doctor in a little bit to make sure i am capable of being shoved into a dark tight wet hole during next week.

Sideways?
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    off to see the doctor in a little bit to make sure i am capable of being shoved into a dark tight wet hole during next week.

Sideways?

no messtins

TBH we had a job convincing him that it was in everybodys interest to keep you alive :lol:

How you managed, I will never know. Most useless and all that jazz........ wait did I actually win this year`?
  • spongtastic

How you managed, I will never know. Most useless and all that jazz........ wait did I actually win this year`?

God knows, did they actually sort anything out? As for most useless, the sticker in the rear window of the battlewagon says 'Spong Racing - Consistently hopeless since 1994'

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    http://www.freefoto.com/preview/22-14-8 ... -3D-Sentry

got back late last night from the good ole usa in one of those ^ not a bad way to travel but the trolley dollies are a bit ropey!

mm hope it goes well (and the interview!)
    kaise well done and keep it up
    kickingmule POIDH!
    foxc you need cake not mojitos
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    of course it does, you don't think the defence budget gets wasted on military kit do you?

and now we have the tivo box we can record and watch all sorts of telly!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Well interview seems to have gone well, i'll know by the end of next week if they want me to come in person for the last interview, i'm crossing my fingers, again :D
  • Today will be spent wishing work away (3.5 hours left) so that I can got to harrogate and pick up my spangly new Nomad, then spend the evening heli taping it up and hopefully posting photos of it on here before the night is done!
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    Baring in mind it was a store cupboard, this was pretty much the view I had:

black_background_tile.jpg
    :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum wrote:

Quoted for fail!
  • VWsurfbum wrote:

Quoted for fail!
    Quoted for a fail.

There was no light in the store cupboard, so all I saw was black :P
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Good Morning Freaks!

This morning, I have been...(pause for dramatic effect)

MOUNTAIN BIKING! :shock:

Rode for a few hours on the XTC, got covered from head to toe in mud. Note: Worm-Drive tyres are useless in mud. Had an awesome Breakfast baguette for elevenses. Now, about to have a spot of lunch, before taking the dog for a walk.
  • VWsurfbum wrote:

Quoted for fail!
    Quoted for a fail.

There was no light in the store cupboard, so all I saw was black :P

Quoted for another fail, that img tag doesn't bring back the black picture, it brings back a box saying "Remote linking of images Doesn't work! Get Free Hypnosis MP3s at www"........
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Still p1ssed off with the world. Going for mojitos later.
    Taht is all.