Slow Lorus Researcher

MichaelW
MichaelW Posts: 2,164
edited January 2012 in The bottom bracket
Slow Lorus Researchers are sooo cute. I want one, where can I get one from?

Comments

• Wooliferkins
    Wooliferkins Posts: 2,060
    Get into politics you get your own team of pet researchers to play with
    Neil
    Help I'm Being Oppressed
  • I thought you meant slow norris

tumblr_kudrw7fWMH1qa1d27o1_500.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • eede
    eede Posts: 58
    Have you read the last bit under Lethal Loris?:

"Although stealth is their main defence, slow lorises have developed an even more elaborate defence mechanism – they are venomous. It is still unknown if loris venom is used to target predators, but we do know that it can kill a human being. Before biting prey items or predators, slow lorises combine a secretion from brachial glands with their saliva in order to produce a numbing venom that can send humans into anaphylactic shock. They then keep their arms tightly coiled above their head, protecting this vulnerable part of their body, in a manner that has been described as imitating a cobra."

Stick to the Zoo like the rest of us with these little ones.
    Friend of Herne Hill Velodrome: http://www.hernehillvelodrome.com/friends/
  • eede wrote:
    Have you read the last bit under Lethal Loris?:

"Although stealth is their main defence, slow lorises have developed an even more elaborate defence mechanism – they are venomous. It is still unknown if loris venom is used to target predators, but we do know that it can kill a human being. Before biting prey items or predators, slow lorises combine a secretion from brachial glands with their saliva in order to produce a numbing venom that can send humans into anaphylactic shock. They then keep their arms tightly coiled above their head, protecting this vulnerable part of their body, in a manner that has been described as imitating a cobra."

Stick to the Zoo like the rest of us with these little ones.

That's why you snap their front teeth off with a pair of nail-cutters or pliers. Then you can tickle their cute
    little tummies all day long without fear.
    - Slave to the cadence -