Kaise
Kaise Posts: 2,498
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
As per title

Ordered yesterday before 2pm
Selected next day delivery at 5.99
Not dispatched until today so won't arrive until tomorrow

Next my a hole!

It'll be getting sent back as soon as it gets here for a refund, I'll buy my sizzle from my lbs

That is all [/rant]

I blame wiggle

Comments

• spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Probably couldn't find a box big enough
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Kaise wrote:
    As per title

Next my a hole!

It'll be getting sent back as soon as it gets here for a refund, I'll buy my sizzle from my lbs

That is all [/rant]

I blame wiggle

They've been having alot of problems recently.
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Ordered a book from Amazon at 5PM on Tuesday, opted for the standard free 3-5 days delivery option, and it turned up 1PM Wednesday. Now that's customer service.
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • Kaise wrote:
    As per title

Next my a hole!

That is all [/rant]

I blame wiggle

Typical CRC - its next day delivery once they process ya order, which might be next week
  • Kaise
    Next day cost refunded, items will be returned as I will have bought from te LBS as they are needed now!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Kaise wrote:
    There's your problem.

Learnt this early on and had other people say this causes them to not actually ship the same day. Entirely pointless delivery option really.

My theory is it's a long way to the post office to get the special delivery option ;)

Not that I find they ship same day for any order at all in my case, but special delivery will take them even more days and I have to prompt them. Have had refunds, but when you want something by the weekend they're useless.

CRC - When deals are on they have some right bargains, but if I need it within a week, forget it.

And yeah I blame Wiggle.

Because they're better service and cost me more money by making me shopping there more than CRC :D
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Diddums
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Awwww, I've now been waiting 15 days for the boneshaker to come, still no sign of it, ot was apparently dispatched last friday but hasn't appeared in either cardiff or wolves yet!
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • I ordered bars from CRC a few months ago, and they were delivered to Austria 3 days later. Maybe they read peoples threads or something?'
  • I placed an order at 1 am on monday, it arrived in tuesday mornings post... Didn't pay extra on delivery...
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er
  • I've had issues with CRC. They told me they were short on staff last time. I told them to cancel my order and that I'll never buy from them again. Never have. My loyalty is quite fickle!

They did get 2 chances with two different orders. I'd rather pay more now to spite them.
  • cooldad
    I believe it's actually called cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • My choice fella. If you want crap slow service carry on buying from there.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    adwt2004 wrote:
    They told me they were short on staff last time.
    Had a number of dodgy excuses for either delay or item in stock not being in stock after all. Even blamed it on volcanoes!

Okay, it was actually the Icelandic volcano thingy that was grounding flights at the time :D
  • cooldad
    My stuff's always arrived in a day or two (few dozen orders), sent something back once, had the refund within three days of posting.
    Good prices as well.
    I most certainly carry on buying from them.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • cooldad
    I have it on good authority that the volcanoes were Wiggle's fault.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Only ordered from them when I was in Australia because they were a stupid amount cheaper than stuff in Oz, got it within 3 days with the fast delivery, pretty impressive given that wiggle too nearly a week, free delivery with wiggle though, so can't/shouldn't really compare.
    Custom spec Scott Scale
    Custom spec Salsa Fargo
    Custom spec Scott CR1
    Scott Speedster S1
  • Touch wood... I have never ever had a problem with CRC, never payed for next day delivery and all my items have arrived within 2 days, apart from when I ordered a frame, that was a couple of days longer. But can't grumble with the service I have received.

To be fair to CRC they must have thousands of orders a day, and its only ever negativity that reaches the surface, if everybody praised a company everytime service was excellent people would get a bit fed up.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • Kaise
    Touch wood...
    no need for that!

to be honest i used to have good service and recommended them to everyone, now i tell people to go else where
  • omegas
    omegas Posts: 970
    order some stuff yesterday, arrived today, less than 24 hours, same as most order I have placed with them.
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    I want my balls sucked.
  • im still waiting for an order that was placed last weekend, its only zero tabs and inner tubes but i could have done with them for today really.