This link says it all (bit rude if you're easily offended)

g00se
g00se Posts: 2,221
edited January 2012 in The bottom bracket
http://www.youparklikeacunt.com/

I have someone on my daily run into town in mind...

Comments

• haha the redesigned disabled badge was good. :)
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • I've been a loyal visitor and contributor for a while! Excellent site, really brightens my day.
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    the thing is though, if you park in a normal space. When the people arrive at the car next to you try to get in their cars they whack your doors trying to get into their cars leaving dints all over your doors.

i try an park miles away - generally at the edge of car parks but some aris always parks next to me grr
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,208
    I recognise one of those as the clocktower in Usk. The car parked there is better than most (he obviously isn't local either as all the pretentious p***s there have USK as the last three digits on the number plates!).
  • lemoncurd
    lemoncurd Posts: 1,428
    mudcow007 wrote:
    the thing is though, if you park in a normal space. When the people arrive at the car next to you try to get in their cars they whack your doors trying to get into their cars leaving dints all over your doors.

i try an park miles away - generally at the edge of car parks but some aris always parks next to me grr

Cars move next to each other for warmth and a little chat once the owner is out of sight.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,208
    mudcow007 wrote:

I know how you feel, I had a brand new car back in May and have been really careful to make sure I leave space when parking but I now have 3 dinks on the passenger side which are really minor but when the car is clean and polished it really spoils the lines. On the drivers side I have rubber marks where someone has brushed the wheel arch with their wheel. I have also tried the parking as far away as possible trick but like you I find someone always parks next to me even if the car park is 90% empty. I'm sure it is deliberate!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,218
    Treat cars like bikes.

Want a car to take to the shops? Get a banged up old clanger with loadsa space.

Want a sexy fast ride for the weekend?.... etc.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861

Want a sexy fast ride for the weekend?.... etc.

im not parking my mrs next to the shop, she would get mad if it rained
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Heh heh, great stuff!
    Didn't hear about the Bath road rage incident before :)
    The disabled badge is class...
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • sfichele
    sfichele Posts: 605
    The video of the Porsche was hilarious - LOL
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Wonderful link which I have now circulated around the office so some of the homegrown cnuts here might recognise their offences!

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • Good link! Well worth a read :lol:
    Custom spec Scott Scale
    Custom spec Salsa Fargo
    Custom spec Scott CR1
    Scott Speedster S1