Psychological Cycling Survey

bails_89
bails_89 Posts: 143
edited January 2012 in Commuting general
Hi guys, I am in my final year as a sport and exercise student at Staffordshire University conducting research for my dissertation. If you are devoted cyclist who trains hard and races even harder, an individual that rides a bike just for fun or somebody who attends the gym, I need you! Please help me by filling in this short 10 minute survey, it would be much appreciated.

After you have filled out the survey there is a information sheet detailing what the research is trying to find out, if you are intrested or have a questions dont hesitate in contacting me.

Here is the link

https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cwDq6TB0Yqy52tu

Many thanks in advance
Its not about the bike....

Comments

• meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Did the survey though I thought the category descriptions were a little odd. I wouldn't describe myself as a competitive cyclist though I have taken part in competitions in the last 5 months but I do next-to-nothing to prepare for them. A leisure cyclist equally doesn't really describe my commute particularly well (it's not really "leisure" cycling to work and back)
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Done, agree with MRS. The cat descriptions are a bit broad brush.
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    done but no idea what "grovely" means though
  • Can't access it.