Commencal Super 4 Carbon Frame.. Finance?

Rushmore
Rushmore Posts: 674
edited January 2012 in MTB buying advice
Hi all!

Bit of a long shot, but I wanna change my Commencal Hardtail into a full susser.. Been looking at the Commencal Super 4 Carbon frames, Anyone know where I can order one of these on Finance?

As i'm having trouble finding somewhere that does this.....
Always remember.... Wherever you go, there you are.

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
De Rosa R838

Comments

• 1mancity2
    1mancity2 Posts: 2,355
    Credit card I reckon
    Finished, Check out my custom Giant Reign 2010
    Dirt Jumper Dmr Sidekick2
  • Rushmore
    1mancity2 wrote:
    Credit card I reckon

I don't actuallt own a credit card.. I wouldn't be able to trust myself with one!

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • JimboM
    JimboM Posts: 380
    Get a 0% card, buy the bike, cut the card up !

It's what I'm going to do :)
    Cannondale Synapse 105
    Giant FCR3
    GT Avalanche 3.0
    Canyon Nerve AM 6.0
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    if you cant afford it dont buy it,, simple..

sorry if this sounds sh1tty i dont mean it to

save up to get the bike.. better than going into debt for something you dont really need...
  • springtide9
    springtide9 Posts: 1,731
    Looks like pretty much only CRC are stocking Commencal at the moment. Other sites (Realcycles, Bikeactive, Merlincycles) appear to be clearing stock.

Looks like the Super 4 Carbon is no more in 2012 (unless it's on it's way)... I guess the Super 4 wasn't their most popular bike (and had many frame breakages issues pre 2010), with most Commie riders opting for Meta's.

Very happy with my bike in terms of it's ride, but if I was going to get a cheapish carbon for XC, my money would be for the Titus X Carbon. The linkage looks less complex - and as I have found out, these seem to need regular servicing (replace bearings, bushes etc). Getting parts for the Super4 linkages has been a problem... as post sales support (or information about where to get them) has been difficult (although maybe I haven't tried hard enough)
    Simon
  • Rushmore
    delcol wrote:
    if you cant afford it dont buy it,, simple..

sorry if this sounds sh1tty i dont mean it to

save up to get the bike.. better than going into debt for something you dont really need...
    So you don't have a mortgage then? Or anything else u pay monthly for??

Without finance I wouldn't have where I live, my recording studio, a nice car or any other expensive luxury.

I'm sorry but I wasn't asking your advise on how to manage my finances... It has nothing to do with you.

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    I'm sorry but I wasn't asking your advise on how to manage my finances... It has nothing to do with you.
    Anyone know where I can order one of these on Finance?

then why ask something on a public internet forum....

no i dont have a mortgage dont even have a car, and dont pay monthly for anything..
    hell i dont even have a job..

i aint telling you how to manage your finances as your right it has nothing to with me...
  • Rushmore
    delcol wrote:
    Anyone know where I can order one of these on Finance?

then why ask something on a public internet forum....

You answered A question I didn't ask.. Don't worry, I wouldn't expect you to understand... :roll:

Ghost AMR 7500 2012
    De Rosa R838