The Tuesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Yo pilgrims!

Today is a rather important day at work. I have a meeting with a bloke who is reviewing the companies entire IT systems, and then seeing how they can be improved, better implemented/integrated and make recommendations. Some people have had their meeting, mine is at 12:00 today. I have some ideas and suggestions, we'll see what he says.

On another note. Last night was surreal, I was chatting to 2 girls, both of them talking dirty, and neither knows the other one :lol: One moment in your life your single with no females on the horizon, the next minute there's 2 wanting to polish the pole :lol:

Awesomes
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    last night two sexy girls asked me for a 3some

was mint and i was on fire, took them both to multiple orgasams.

they must have snook out cos i woke up this morning alone, dick in hand with a crusty sock.

anyhoo tuesday humdrum work, meetings and spreadsheets
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    meetings, meeting, urm, meeting & then study
  • Watching the mother in law and her hound today (whoah that sounds a bit weird, but she's broken her arm and can't do anything), so will be getting picked up soon, and then afternoon full of long walk. After taht, not much. I'm getting paid for today in the form of a shock pump, so quite stoked about that, especially as I need one desperately to set my new forks up properly.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Uni today, just like every day, shouldn't be too bad, as long as I manage to get through 3 hours of group work without murdering anyone I should be fine.

Laters
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Work, booking transfers for Bulgaria, work, empty camelbak, wash biking kit, dinner at a friend's, sleep.
    boring.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Last night was surreal, I was chatting to 2 girls, both of them talking dirty, and neither knows the other one :lol:
    My dreams are like that as well.

Anyhow, morning Wanchors,

Today I'm stuck in waiting for BT to deliver a new router so I can get my new Broadband service set up and finally ditch the incompetent feckwits known as TalkTalk (and save a small fortune on phone calls). So I guess I'll be drinking coffee, doing bits of admin, surfing the interweb and maybe plotting some more bike trips. Weather here's sh1t anyway so it doesn't seem to bad being indoors.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Nuggets,
    after yesterdays highs and low's i will be spending most of today searching for a 1 1/8" - 1 1/5" crown race and a 185mm rear shock :roll:
    Other than that eating and drinking and then maybe a night ride, but if this poop weather continues i might wuss out and sulk as my bike not complete :(

'Aligators
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Morning Homos

first official day back at work since my op. Only working from home though.

Already had enough, some people are terminally retarded and should be removed from the gene pool before it's too late.

Add to this the fact I slipped in the shower this morning and feel like I've pulled the hamstring on the other leg (they took some of it for the op so it's still pretty weak) and it's not the epic start to the day I was hoping for.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    waiting for BT to deliver a new router so I can get my new Broadband service set up and finally ditch the incompetent feckwits known as TalkTalk

Good luck with that, i've run out of expletives to describe the pants, useless, wank (lack of) service that BT offer...hopefully you will have a better experience...

Anyhow, today I am still running the huge print job, bored out of my mind, however a box of bits turned up from CRC which I will be fitting to the mrs's hardtail tonight.... bike therapy nice
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Today I am mostly submitting several Million bucks worht of VAT returns so thats nice....

Otherwise I will be looking at new rear tyre for the mondy :) stick witha 2.35highroller even though i feel its a little skinny or maybe try summat else :)
  • Belfast today which is nice - I'm in the docks near to where the Titanic was built. Do very little then Stansted tonight and pack for tomorrows interesting trip to darkest Manchester.
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Home based today so I will mainly be sat looking out the window waiting for a break in the weather, at which point I shall venture out on the bike for an hour.
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    alright mongs.

As predicted today has been meh, meh and more meh.

I hate my job.
    I have found lots more jobs.
    They all pay more money.
    Not discussing the new jobs paying more money has upset mrs spong.

I can feel a big order of bike bits being made later.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    Morning Homos

first official day back at work since my op. Only working from home though.

Already had enough, some people are terminally retarded and should be removed from the gene pool before it's too late.

Add to this the fact I slipped in the shower this morning and feel like I've pulled the hamstring on the other leg (they took some of it for the op so it's still pretty weak) and it's not the epic start to the day I was hoping for.

At least you didn't tear the wounds open but even so, ouch. I winced in sympathy.

Today I'm trying to wrangle a half day off later in the week to meet the hag for lunch and go see a museum exhibit of robot toys from the 50s onwards when they were made of metal and painted with lead paint, you know, proper toys.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Yo pilgrims!

Today is a rather important day at work. I have a meeting with a bloke who is reviewing the companies entire IT systems, and then seeing how they can be improved, better implemented/integrated and make recommendations. Some people have had their meeting, mine is at 12:00 today. I have some ideas and suggestions, we'll see what he says.

On another note. Last night was surreal, I was chatting to 2 girls, both of them talking dirty, and neither knows the other one :lol: One moment in your life your single with no females on the horizon, the next minute there's 2 wanting to polish the pole :lol:

Awesomes

Were they talking about cups :lol::wink:

Anyways,

still half asleep, at work, which is relatively quiet.

Gonnna watch transformers 3 in 3D shortly
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Afternoon all! Thought I would say hello! After leaving work in the summer procrastination has not involved the crudcatcher so much.....perhaps I should once again include it in my daily routine!!

Today I need to do work on a dashboard project for someone, then do some web design, then go climbing if my hip holds out, I managed to damage it yesterday :(

My smoke alarm is beeping.....needs a new battery but I am lazy and I don't want to go out in the rain to get one hmm, anyone want to fetch me one???
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Red Hot Chili Pepper tickets booked for missk's birthday = Win
    Realising she can't go as its her hen do = FAIL

ARGH!
  • Thewaylander
    MissBint37 wrote:
    Afternoon all! Thought I would say hello! After leaving work in the summer procrastination has not involved the crudcatcher so much.....perhaps I should once again include it in my daily routine!!

Today I need to do work on a dashboard project for someone, then do some web design, then go climbing if my hip holds out, I managed to damage it yesterday :(

My smoke alarm is beeping.....needs a new battery but I am lazy and I don't want to go out in the rain to get one hmm, anyone want to fetch me one???

Whats in it for us?
  • Thewaylander
    Kaise wrote:
    Red Hot Chili Pepper tickets booked for missk's birthday = hours of boredom by listening to tunes that sound exactly the same as the last one

Realising she can't go as its her hen do = FAIL

ARGH!

Correct for you bre :P
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Afternoon Crudites, what's new?

I've just made soup consisting of chicken, carrots, leeks, potato and most importantly chilli. It is awesome.

Off to do some training soon. :)
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Rode to work, got soaked, nice wet clothes for the ride home.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • YES YES YES!

Just got an email back, i've got an interview on Friday at 11am with the potential employer I was really hoping for. SWEEEEEETTTTTT
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    MissBint37 wrote:

Whats in it for us?

I have chocolate brownies in the fridge, they are tres tasty!
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • *Runs over to MissBint's house carrying a feckton of batteries*

MountainMonster Good luck for Friday matey! Congrats at getting to the next stage :D
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    To be honest thats prob one of the, if not best thing that can offered lol...

fair enough but sadly i'm midly to far away, otherwise for cake supplies i owuld... but then there isn't much i wouldn't do for cake :p
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    there seems to be a bit too much estrogen around in here today, Binty, Kitty, FoxC and Andy! whoa

I have been driving around many bike shops sorting out a reducer for my tapered headset, failled misrably and then found exactly what i was looking for on ebay which i must of missed on the initial search.:roll:

Anywhoo cant be arsed to get cold wet and muddy tonight, i might walk VWDog and watch a film in bed?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    YES YES YES!

Just got an email back, i've got an interview on Friday at 11am with the potential employer I was really hoping for. SWEEEEEETTTTTT

Congrats and good luck :)
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    there seems to be a bit too much estrogen around in here today, Binty, Kitty, FoxC and Andy! whoa

Can't beat a woman's touch!
  • Thewaylander
    Kitty wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

I told you stop touching me!! :p
  • Kitty wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

I told you stop touching me!! :p

No matter how hard you beat them, they don't touch. Very true statement