2012 Cube Stereo HPC

astormatt
astormatt Posts: 79
edited January 2012 in Your mountain bikes
Thought I would put up a couple of pics of my new steed which arrived yesterday.

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0174-1.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

A few things left to get, muddy board and some stick on cable guides for the reverb hose.
Here is the spec,

Frame: HPC Monocoque DTC Advanced Twin Mold Technology wirh HPA 7005 rear triangle
Forks: Fox Factory 32 Talas FIT RLC 120/150mm, Lockout, 15mm axle, tapered
Rear Suspension: Fox Factory Float RP23 BV 190x51 mm length
Headset: FSA Orbit I T integrated
Stem: Syntace Megaforce2 Oversized
Handlebars: Syntace Vector DH 318 Oversized
Grip: Fritzz Lock-On-Grip
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M780 Shadow 10-speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M780 Top Swing 34.9mm, 10-speed
Shifter: Shimano Deore XT SL-M780 Rapidfire-Plus, 10-speed
Brakes: Formula R1X hydr. discbrake (180/180mm)
Cranks: Shimano Deore XT FC-M780 Hollowtech II 42x32x24T, 175mm, Press-Fit BB, 3x10 speed
Wheels: EASTON EXP500 wheelset QR15 / X12
Tyres: Schwalbe Fat Albert Rear Kevlar Triple Compound 2.4
Inner Tube: SV 13F Freeride light
Pedals: Shimano XT Trail
Saddle: RFR Trail Shape 0.1 M
Seat Post: Rockshox Reverb 420mm x 31.6mm
Seat Clamp: Syntace Superlock 38mm

Sorry for size of pics, also I have sorted the seat angle since the pictures were taken.

Cheers Matt.

Comments

• i like the colour on this.
    1996 GT Borrego - 2009 Specialized Rockhopper Expert - 2010 Specialized enduro expert
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    That looks very tasty and well kitted out - now go get it dirty !
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Team515
    Team515 Posts: 141
    looking good
  • ste0649
    ste0649 Posts: 84
    Stunning bike :shock:
    Scott Speedster S40
    Scott Spark 29 Elite
  • sanchez89
    sanchez89 Posts: 567
    great looking ride. hope it gives many years of fun.
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • One of my local routes I regularly see a dude on a stereo hauling ass up the climbs, and normally end up seeing him later on out in the single track, and the bike always looks so poised no matter situation it is. I've been wanting one a while, but saving doesn't go down well with me :(

Lovely bike mate!
  • Incredible looking bike and lovely spec.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    i've always really liked cube. they look awesome and ride as well as they look!
  • Thanks for all your comments, pictures don't really do it justice if I am honest.
    Took it out this morning for a couple of hours across the malverns, very very nice to ride, quite suprised at its climbing ability when propedal is off.
    Bit more fettling with the forks before I am happy, they do have quite a lot of stiction so I am struggling to set them up properly.
    Otherwise very happy 8)
  • camerauk
    camerauk Posts: 1,000
    Great looking bike
    I would angle the front of the seat down a tad though :)
    Specialized Camber Expert
    Specialized Allez Sport
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    astormatt wrote:
    Thanks for all your comments, pictures don't really do it justice if I am honest.
    Took it out this morning for a couple of hours across the malverns, very very nice to ride, quite suprised at its climbing ability when propedal is off.
    Bit more fettling with the forks before I am happy, they do have quite a lot of stiction so I am struggling to set them up properly.
    Otherwise very happy 8)
    you need to bed the forks in. a few more rides and they'll be at their best.