Where did all these toys come from?

wishitwasallflat
wishitwasallflat Posts: 2,927
edited January 2012 in The bottom bracket
Hi - I parked my pram near this forum and do some reason its full of toys that someone has just thrown out of theirs. Anyone know who it is so I can return them?

Comments

• Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Numerous sheep were injured during the throwing of toys. They all fell over laughing and now have a nasty stitch in their sides.

PS I blame an online retailer and demand that not only to they put all the sheep back on their feet, but that they do something more (i just dont know what though cos i'm too busy ranting and calling MattC an idiot and everyone else who doesnt agree various names!!) :D
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Hi - I parked my pram near this forum and do some reason its full of toys that someone has just thrown out of theirs. Anyone know who it is so I can return them?

You sir, are a bad man !!!!
    F*cking hilarious though !!!!!
    :mrgreen:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Bad man
    - how dare you I am just an innocent child whose mum parked my pram near this forum so I could learn about bikes (I hear word of tubs and as you know I'm fond of a snack so I thought this was for me) and you treat me like a ...

If you had a wife I would tell her to beat you!
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    If he had a wife he'd want her to beat him :D
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Gizmodo wrote:

I doubt he'd be too fussy about who's wife actually beat him really!! :shock:
  • Hi - I parked my pram near this forum and do some reason its full of toys that someone has just thrown out of theirs. Anyone know who it is so I can return them?

I think I know who they belong to but I think he's "buzzed" off for now anyway...!!! :D
    Current bike: 2014 Kinesis Racelight T2 - built by my good self!
  • MattC59
    Gizmodo wrote:

I doubt he'd be too fussy about who's wife actually beat him really!! :shock:

Any takers ?
  • brettjmcc
    brettjmcc Posts: 1,361
    MattC59 wrote:
    Any takers ?

I thought you could only apply if your name was Speed Bee, no - Big King... hang on its on the tip of my tongue.... Big Baby :P
    BMC GF01
    Quintana Roo Cd01
    Project High End Hack
    Cannondale Synapse SL (gone)
    I like Carbon
  • MattC59
    brettjmcc wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    Any takers ?

I thought you could only apply if your name was Speed Bee, no - Big King... hang on its on the tip of my tongue.... Big Baby :P

It's alright, I'm sure Diesel Dog will be along soon.
    :wink:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    He was just on his way off but then his chain snapped.
  • /chucks in a large dong and waits for the French Maids to arrive
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    /chucks in a large dong and waits for the French Maids to arrive

You called?

Matt, I'm no-ones wife (yet) so can't help with that one I'm afraid :wink:

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • LOL loving how the baiting of a certain individual echos into several threads around the forum...
    Pain is a momentary lapse of character.
  • Yikes! ... push my pram away mum - the big boys are here!
  • LOL loving how the baiting of a certain individual echos into several threads around the forum...

Dare one say his starting a duplicate thread to put the boot in made starting the links to other threads legitimate?
  • I wasn't saying it wasn't legit...I find it funny...the whole thing. Wasn't a dig.
    Pain is a momentary lapse of character.
  • Dear ted - not taken as one at all :D

Being a very nice and reasonable person, when I started this thread as a joke, I did consider "Is this reasonable, is it unfair ... etc etc" I must have wrestled with my conscience for ooh two or three minutes before deciding ... nah its too funny to miss.

Replied to your post only cause I couldn't resist the chance to make the links pun! :wink:

Now find myself wrestling again with the old conscience to not be the first to dive back into the original trigger thread ... have the big boys started playing yet?
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Dear ted - not taken as one at all :D

Being a very nice and reasonable person, when I started this thread as a joke, I did consider "Is this reasonable, is it unfair ... etc etc" I must have wrestled with my conscience for ooh two or three minutes before deciding ... nah its too funny to miss.

Replied to your post only cause I couldn't resist the chance to make the links pun! :wink:

Now find myself wrestling again with the old conscience to not be the first to dive back into the original trigger thread ... have the big boys started playing yet?

I think they're all to busy eating popcorn reading other threads.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • MattC59
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    Dear ted - not taken as one at all :D

I think they're all to busy eating popcorn reading other threads.

Love n hugs

DD

I've got eyes like fighting dogs b*llocks, reading these !!!
    Unbelievable !!
    Top notch !!!