Right Singletrack weirdos

Northwind
Northwind Posts: 14,675
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
If anyone's thinking "Oh, our forum is down, I'll go over to that Bikeradar for today's argument about Scottish devolution, or atheism, or keeping dogs on leashes, or illicit trailbuilding, or wearing a bastarding helmet, I will mod you back to the stone age. Capiche?

<edit> No fatbikes either
<double edit> or beards.
Uncompromising extremist

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Northwind wrote:

<double edit> or beards.
    Might be time to unMod you.

;)
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    WTF Eh?
    Maybe Surrey hills is also closed?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Well some of the premier league bed wetters were getting themselves into a hand wringing frenzy over the fred issue, so I imagine there is plenty of residual anger in the air. But it's back!
  • nicklouse
    Fred?

Here will do.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • Fred - one of the regulars got banned, some of the other regulars got upset. It got pretty pathetic.
  • nicklouse
    Ah one of those days.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I think 'Fred' might have turned up here. Sounds like a d1ck anyway.
    viewtopic.php?f=10007&t=12830803
    Scroll down.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • jim55
    jim55 Posts: 93
    Northwind wrote:
    If anyone's thinking "Oh, our forum is down, I'll go over to that Bikeradar for today's argument about Scottish devolution, or atheism, or keeping dogs on leashes, or illicit trailbuilding, or wearing a bastarding helmet, I will mod you back to the stone age. Capiche?

<double edit> or beards.
    ah andy ,,see uv lost none of yr charm ,,still got the motorbike?
  • Holyzeus
    Holyzeus Posts: 354
    I do use STW but it has so many twats on there its frightning, its still down
    Nicolai CC
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    Holyzeus wrote:
    I do use STW but it has so many twats on there its frightning, its still down

Keep Severn Trent Water out of this k
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    jim55 wrote:
    ah andy ,,see uv lost none of yr charm ,,still got the motorbike?

Ello mate, small world the internet isn't it... Everything I know about moderating, I learned on the Org :mrgreen:

Aye, still got the bike but it's neglected and forgotten, up the back of the garage. SORN'd it last year and tbh I don't miss it that much. Miss the people though but not really the riding, mountain bikes took over.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • jim55
    iv not got a mbike any more :( got my own flat now and nowhere to keep it ,,but the bike can come indoors with me ,,morer of a road rider than anything ,,a few canal paths maybe but not off road as such ,,got a geared roadie ,,and a fixed commuter ,,confirmed tarmac abuser lol :lol:
  • jim55 wrote:
    iv not got a mbike any more :( got my own flat now and nowhere to keep it ,,but the bike can come indoors with me ,,morer of a road rider than anything ,,a few canal paths maybe but not off road as such ,,got a geared roadie ,,and a fixed commuter ,,confirmed tarmac abuser lol :lol:

Who and what the fück are you?
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    nicklouse wrote:
    Ah one of those days.

hehehe, heard the banned protesters say this so many times, is funny!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    jim55 wrote:

Did the word fixed give it away?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • jim55
    jim55 wrote:

and responding in the same style "who the fuck are you"in fact dont even answer that ,,,some knob with an attitude will do for me :roll:
  • nicklouse
    jim55 wrote:
    jim55 wrote:

and responding in the same style "who the fark are you"in fact dont even answer that ,,,some knob with an attitude will do for me :roll:
    Sounds about right.