Poor Victoria? Mind you whe

uneasyonwheels
uneasyonwheels Posts: 21
edited January 2012 in The bottom bracket
I may not be in the full flush of youth but I can still appreciate a well turned leg and a few nice curves in the right places but is it right that Saga magazine has featured Victoria Pendleton? Promoting cycling OK and a nice dolly bird of a suitable age seems fine but it seems a bit creepy to have someone young enough to be my daughter (or mebbe even granddaughter) featured in this way in what is supposed to be a "respectable" magazine. Mind you when I think on it what does saga mean anyway? Sex And Games for the Aged?

Comments

• strange typo seems to have crept into the heading. Sorry decrepitude has got in already.
  • Chrissz
    Chrissz Posts: 727
    Saga used to stand for "Sure Aint Going Again!" when I worked there. One of my roles was getting bodies back to the UK - the coach reps would check the coach at the end of each trip/arrival at the hotel and make sure the old lady/man i n seat #whatever was asleep and had not passed away. If they had gone then I would have to fly out, meet the rep and organise the return of the body.

These dyas their clientele tends to be considerably younger and healthier! :)
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Have to agree with LeicesterLad - the sad lack of optical input concerning the inestimable Vicky P is truly lamentable :cry:

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    McBain_v1 wrote:
    Have to agree with LeicesterLad - the sad lack of optical input concerning the inestimable Mrs Yossie is truly lamentable :cry:

Errandum rectified.

Rectified ......... <snigger>