Boing........... Ouch!

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• Unlucky to the highest degree.
  • Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Or lucky that it wasn't concrete.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    haha, what a fat cunt.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    o_O had to watch it twice just to see the name, she's a spitting image of this australian bird at work
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    Bet she cacked her pants as well.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Unlucky to the highest degree.

Quite the opposite i'd say!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    haha, what a fat ****.

+ macdonalds
  • look at the state of the cord, it looks frayed to b*****y - I would have politely declined using that.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Yeah. I'd love to know what these people think.

'I know, lets go and do something pointlessly dangerous, you know, thrillseeking'
    'Aww yeah, and lets add to the jepardy by doing it a country thats rife with corruption, violence and ineffective health and safety rules and has a health care system rested firmly in the dark ages. Yeah, that'd be cool, mate'

Are their lives really that dull? :lol:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • wordnumb
    wordnumb Posts: 847
    More importantly, did they give her a refund? All jump, no bungee.
  • Clank wrote:

The jump was done in Zimbabwe. A country run by a despot Marxist who starves the majority of the nation to keep them in check, takes his wife on lavish shopping trips in South Africa (she spend US$3M on her last spree) and has the worst roads and infrastructure you could ever imagine

So, some little NZ bint goes to experience Africa and decides to try Bungee Jumping whilst in Zimbabwe... hello?
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    urmmmmmm
    Had an accident in the last three years a trip or a fall that was not your fault. :P
    were there's blame there's a claim. :wink:
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Clank wrote:

The jump was done in Zimbabwe. A country run by a despot Marxist who starves the majority of the nation to keep them in check, takes his wife on lavish shopping trips in South Africa (she spend US$3M on her last spree) and has the worst roads and infrastructure you could ever imagine

So, some little NZ bint goes to experience Africa and decides to try Bungee Jumping whilst in Zimbabwe... hello?

+ potato!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.