Plans for tommora night

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited January 2012 in The bottom bracket
Are you doing owt special to see the new year in or just having a quiet night in?

I'm off to a very pleasent black tie do (driving mind) so no drinky-poo's thus leaving the head wonderfully clear for new years day. :D
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• Off to the pub to celebrate both New Year and my Husband's birthday - not too sure about the 6pm start though!
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    A quiet night in. You just made me think (doesn't happen often) early morning, New Years day, no traffic ..... :D
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Feeling devilish I could say learning to spell, but I'm not, I would have preferred 2moz but anyway :wink:

I'm hoping for a quiet night in with my betrothed. We have Pringles, Ben and Jerrys, alcohol so all check for a good night.

Just need a quick run out tomorrow (Note spelling :lol: ) for dog food.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 17,846
    Playing in AJ's Big Band for the Seaton New Year Ball. Loads of Glenn Miller. In The Bloody Mood.
  • I'm being dragged out to a James Bond theme night in a local hotel with the wife and her mate and other half. I'm really looking forward to paying over the odds for crap beer and was intending not to drink but can't see any other way to go than to get drunk and get sent home early.

To be honest I think I'm heading for divorce in 2012.
    Cheers

Andy
    Cyclist, Massage Therapist & Ice Cream Genius
    Andrew Creer Massage
  • NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    Early night then out before dawn for 1st ride of 2012 :D

Start 2012 as i mean to go on 8)
  • Staying in, have done for a few years now. I enjoy most things about the christmas period but NYE is my one bah humbug moment during it. Lambs shanks to be slow cooked in the oven and enjoyed with a good burgundy followed by a few films to watch...maybe a few fingers of whiskey to round the night off.

Have a good one all, whatever you choose to do.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Food and drinks at our place - just finished a day in the kitchen, none of your beige Kerry Katona offerings here! And possibly a free firework show courtesy of Westminster Council (read: walk to Parliament Hill if we can be bothered).
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Working nights all weekend, would have liked to do the local NYD 10 but I'll be tucked up in bed.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • kev77
    kev77 Posts: 433
    At the in-laws in sandbach for me, then a quick dash back to warrington tomorrow for a few beers with the lads
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Quiet night in with the little one for me, i have a large pepperoni pizza waiting for me in the fridge along with victoria sponge cake and some tinnies!

Happy new year :)
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Currently sitting next to a huge fire in the log stove, glass of Bordeaux in hand, surrounded by my children and grandson. We've had another Christmas Day today, presents under the tree etc and just about to have a family meal. Life's good.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Quiet night in, just me, the Mrs and mini-McBain :) Can't remember the last time I got hammered on NYE and don't really miss it either. Up to see my nephew on 2nd anyway so don't want to miss that.

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    After somehow managing to show my penis to the world today, i'm relaxing in front of the TV drinking southern comfort.

Gonna go for a ride in the morning, and my NYE plans fell through yesterday, so sod doing anything fun tonight.
  • anto164
    Stanley222 wrote:
    anto164 wrote:
    After somehow managing to show my penis to the world today

Eh?! :shock:

Well, to about a dozen walkers...

Was getting changed alfresco after a very wet and muddy ride. No changing facilities available and i aint getting my car filthy! So i stripped off behind my car.. The walkers appeared and walked right past the back of my car during the 10 seconds i had my shorts off.

Got some funny stares to say the least!
  • NWLondoner
    NWLondoner Posts: 2,047
    Lol

Sods law

Same thing happens when u pull over for a jimmy riddle. Most deserted road in england until u go to whip it out and the road becomes the M25!!!
  • anto164 wrote:
    Stanley222 wrote:
    anto164 wrote:

Was getting changed alfresco after a very wet and muddy ride. No changing facilities available and i aint getting my car filthy! So i stripped off behind my car.. The walkers appeared and walked right past the back of my car during the 10 seconds i had my shorts off.

Just admit it, you're a perve. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    anto164 wrote:
    Stanley222 wrote:
    anto164 wrote:

Just admit it, you're a perve. :lol:

More likely a wanker.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • anto164
    Aggieboy wrote:

More likely a wanker.

Someone's always gotta spoil it...
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    anto164 wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

More likely a wanker.

Someone's always gotta spoil it...
    Yeh, there's a big difference between a flasher and a wanker ain't there Anto? :lol: