Happy New Year

SteveR_100Milers
SteveR_100Milers Posts: 5,987
edited January 2012 in The bottom bracket
Wish all you fellow forummers and family a great evening, stay safe wherever you are, and have a great 2012!

Comments

• I'll second that, have a great new year one and all.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    It can't be worse than 2011 - my renewed passion in cycling was the only good thing to come out of it.

Happy New Year.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Yes, Happy New year to all. If you've had a crap one I hope it gets better - a good one, I hope it continues.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    HNY,and my wish is for all to get healthy or stay that way,including loved ones;the rest is just dressing but fun for all that. :D
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    Amen to all the sentiments expressed thus far, I hope to actually get on my bike out on the road in 2012 after my "shattering" experience this year. Everyone stay safe, keep the "Girls in ... " threads on the front page and make sure that we cheer on our cycling lasses wherever and whenever you see 'em ;)

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    While I can still see the keyboard, may I wish you and all your loved ones a happy and healthy 2012. Thanks for keeping me smiling, thanks too for all the tips I picked up and most of all, thank you, thank you, thank you for Girls In Lycra/Knitwear!

It's also a time for forgiveness, so lets stop blaming.... you know who.

Happy New Year one and all.
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    As expressed by many above, Happy New Year to you all, and may you have every success in the coming year :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Oh for goodness' sake,

Happy new year.
  • petemadoc
    petemadoc Posts: 2,331
    My wife just wee'd in the bath

2012 is gonna be a good one!

Happy new year!
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    PeteMadoc wrote:

Happy new year!
    That's a strange superstition, Pete. I'm not quite desperate enough to try it, but I'll keep it in mind if it all goes tits up. :wink:

Happy New Year everyone, and lang may yer lum reek.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Yup have a GOOD one
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    I've started my new year's resolution - I've made sure that the "Girls in ...." threads are on the front page!

Have you noticed how when you do a Google Image search for "womens lycra shorts" that most of the results are to Bike Radar Girls in Lycra Shorts forum? It's getting more difficult to find new images, I'll just have to try harder. :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Happy new year

It has started with a sore head.......
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    Happy New Year peeps :D I hope all your rides are sunny and puncture-free :)
  • PeteMadoc wrote:

Happy new year!

Mrs Tank is proper POSH, she pees in a sponge and squeezes it into the sink. :lol::lol:

Again happy new year to you all and your loved ones.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • kentphil
    kentphil Posts: 479
    happy new year!
    1998 Kona Cindercone in singlespeed commute spec
    2013 Cannondale Caadx 1x10
    2004 Giant TCR