Wiggle Sale

LeicesterLad
LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
edited December 2011 in The bottom bracket
Just put a Charge Spoon, currently on offer for £16.24 from £24.99 with a supposed saving of £8.75 in my basket with Free Delivery, but my basket is showing as £21.24 - Is this Wiggles Fault?

Comments

• apreading
    apreading Posts: 4,535
    I dont see it at £16.24 anywhere on their website?
  • apreading wrote:
    I dont see it at £16.24 anywhere on their website?

You are not wrong, its literally gone from 30% off to 15% off in the last couple of hours. Gutted. :x
  • apreading
    apreading Posts: 4,535
    I think alot of their prices have been doing this - fortunately there are several items I ordered that I have seen since at higher prices, some just hours after the order. I have yet to see one go the wrong way, but I guess you have...!

There is a 10% off code somewhere though I think, which would make it around £19 - so still a great price for a great saddle. At £16 I was thinking about buying a spare for future use though.
  • I think the code is 10-OFF

Probably had to put their prices up again to cover the amount of packaging they sent me today! Only ordered a floor pump and it came in a box about 10 times to big for the pump and about 60 of those plastic air filled bags.
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    the 10 off code has finished hasn't it?
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • Just tried it and it worked in the checkout section :)
  • Make sure you untick the little box that adds £3.50 for "Priority handling" (Or something like that!)
    I ordered a pair of bibtights & a light set & was wondering why the total was more than the sum of both, then saw that little extra!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.