Bigger Forks For Giant Anthem

peter_booker2003
peter_booker2003 Posts: 566
edited December 2011 in MTB buying advice
Wanting some bigger forks for my Giant Anthem.

How big could i go? 120/140 etc. Cheers

Comments

• Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Deja vu? :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=20005&t=12813930&p=17318893#p17318893

Along with all the other million posts about you wanting to upgrade some other various part of your anthem.
  • couldnt find the post so started a new one.

Thanks for finding that one for me! :lol:
  • Briggo
    But you already had the advise and your response was -
    cheers for the replies guys. Seems i was silly thinking about upgrading. thanks :)

So, you're basically choosing not to listen to what we said, people won't bother with you.
  • I said that after having the bike for a week and a half. Recently i've ridden my friends Giant Trance with 140mm Fox's on and it was great, and realised that maybe something with more travel would make my ride more enjoyable.

Sorry for double posting.
  • Briggo
    I said that after having the bike for a week and a half. Recently i've ridden my friends Giant Trance with 140mm Fox's on and it was great, and realised that maybe something with more travel would make my ride more enjoyable.

Sorry for double posting.

So you have the wrong bike then, its not all about travel its also about the geometry.
  • would you recommend a bike that is similarly priced, but more travel for trial etc?
  • Briggo
    would you recommend a bike that is similarly priced, but more travel for trial etc?

I think you've already ridden it it seems.
  • Fair point. Thanks for all the help!