Cycling Weekly calendar 2012

jgsi
jgsi Posts: 5,062
edited December 2011 in The bottom bracket
Is the 2012 calendar in this weeks or next ..?
The 2011 one was very handy indeed.

Comments

• Sportive guide was last week. Dashes off as forgot to pick up todays
    Neil
    Help I'm Being Oppressed
  • AL1 Sportive was 8/12, last week riders of the year this week cut and paste review IPC at the pub edition
    Neil
    Help I'm Being Oppressed
  • There will be a more substantial Sportive calendar in a Feb issue next year.
  • jgsi
    Sorry guys, I meant the monthly calendar for 2012 where I can mark up my races and tt's for 2012.
    It's not this week as just checked and its rather a thin copy so passed it by anyway.
  • fish156
    fish156 Posts: 496
    According to this week's back page
    Next Week: Brilliant 32-Page Pull-Out 2012 Calendar
  • jgsi
    cheers! :lol:
  • fish156
    fish156 Posts: 496
    Calendar is in this week's Comic (and not a lot else :roll: ). It may be the time of year that journalists want to take off, but it may also be the time of year that readers have more spare time to read it.
  • It's the same all across the media. Daily papers full of lists, holiday rec's and next years must have clothes, TV and radio full of reviews and Christmas shows. To be fair it's the Comic for a reason..
    Neil
    Help I'm Being Oppressed
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    Yes in this weeks Issue with a major problem in July. Owing to the tour starting it has been decided that the 7th will be banned and there will be two fifths and a sixth going straight to an eighth on Sunday.

Bloody Wiggle...... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.